• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably a mistake. Vettel will go out on softs in Q1 next race...

I get the whole heat of the moment thing, but it's really time for an apology. Even though NK is a shit driver, this one was all on Vettel.
Not entirely all on Vettel. Watch the replay, whilst Vettel doesn't give NK enough room as such, NK also moves right because he got wheelspin off the kerb. He said so himself.

Doesn't stop Vettel's comments being any less retarded though.

Comment from article:

"Kittylitter is right. Jensen accepted his responsibility in his coming together but Vettel shows a lack of class here."

Is Kittylitter NK's nickname? If not I'm down for adopting it.

Edmond Dantès

Dantès the White
iyOrUJkS8GeoC.jpg

iMcYLeAXIvXVZ.jpg

jey_16

Banned
Alonso getting paid! Button probably getting a lot more with his new contract.....will be interesting too see what happens with Hamilton's new deal, He can't go to Red Bull or Ferrari and that only leaves Mercedes if he wants a relatively good team. I think he will stay with McLaren but he won't get a big bucks deal (i.e. Alonso) unless he wins the WDC

Lucius86

Banned
Whaaaaaaat!? Nooooooo

Right, guesss I'll be breaking onto the track early Thursday then! Nothing can stop the run!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK

I wanted us to race each other up Eau Rouge, Alonso Webber style.

Run around the edges we will have to if they don't let us Thursday. You got leave off that day too? May have to make a very early trip there!

Orgun

pappe

Just like on the normal roads you have some idiots driving around, it seems like there is also one driving here.

WoOW!!! Vettel actually said that??? Thats just stupid. Almost Hamilton levels of stupid & douchebaggery. Almost.

acm2000

this is a world series, not a made up world series like that other sport, but an actual world series

seems silly its not stickied, i guess that comes from no mods liking f1?

ANDY_098

this is a world series, not a made up world series like that other sport, but an actual world series

seems silly its not stickied, i guess that comes from no mods liking f1?

There has been a few mods in during the races. I guess it is not popular enough to warrant it being stickied.

Nolan.

Vettel will come out and do one of his Stepford housewife impressions and apologise, I also didn't like how Horner responded afterwards but hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom