• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GiantBomb Quick Look Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Gerstmann's Skate 2 video, and liked it. It's all a one-shot too, as Jeff made plenty of mistakes. But it gives the videos a level of authenticity.

The end of the FO3 video is awesome.

Gowans

I haven't watched the DLC ones yet as they seem really long and I can't be doing with spoilers.

Lets hope they will pick it up on more retail or full new releases.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for keeping this thread updated Gowans. Appreciated. :)

Gowans

Thanks Rez, its no bother, just on my morning flick of sites.

I really like the format tho, they are a nice length to eat my breakfast too ;)

Would be nice if more people commented tho, dunno if I'm speaking to myself or not after those last three posts ;)

Kritz

Banned
Rez>You said:
Thanks for keeping this thread updated Gowans. Appreciated. :)

Seriously. Great job with updating this thread. Jeff, Ryan, Brad and Vinny are easily the best four things to happen to videogame media coverage.

Gowans

I might pick this up when the price drops to cheap, I love hack & Slash games.

It seems a little last gen in the animations and control, very basic and few enemy's at once but the whole slicing and dicing looks fun.

Quick Looks are defo better with two guys too bounce off each other, more podcasty and less ramble.

Gowans

Sinatar said:
Killzone 2: 5:46

They have the most awesome way of getting around the 3 minute footage embargo. :lol

:lol yeah I though this was a short one at first looking at the time stamp but I guess that's why.

Looking forward to playing the game alot (in a few weeks?) but really don't know that much about it as that Killzone 2 hype thread is a sesspit.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I love these videos because they give you a truer sense of the flow of a game. Something highly edited video reviews and trailers are really bad for.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
BobJustBob said:
"Rubbing various things has different effects depending on what you're rubbing and why."
I'm surprised he didn't rub the beaver. He did vigorously rub one of his nuts, however.

Gowans

Just watched the Crash Time video on my lunch. So funny, from the game, voiceovers and the cheesy video at the end.

Perfect Quick Look, nice to see them mixing it up with new releases and just general stuff they think we might get a kick out of.

Gowans

I agree with it being really odd that the party pack is the first pay DLC. All the people that can download it also can play online.

Loved the Achievement party lines :lol

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
damn, valkyria Chronicles looks really sweet visually. Gameplay looks nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom