• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GiantBomb Quick Look Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Rufus said:
Just make a bookmark or leave the tab open...
it's in my subscribed threads, but if I checked it today I would only see the new page, and not the Machinarium ql.

Coldsnap

I could not stop laughing at their Vinny character in White Knight Chronicles. She looks like she ate a warhead then got punched in the gut :lol

Oh no, I have just seen the new I Love Mondays and I have a feeling they'll make fun of Shiren and will label it as a pretentious pseudo-hardcore game in their QL or something. :I

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
You know they really don't have to go anywhere .. all they need is a live feed of all the guys sitting around and reading stuff as it comes on the keynotes.

That would be awesome in itself.

Darklord

Banned
chandoog said:
You know they really don't have to go anywhere .. all they need is a live feed of all the guys sitting around and reading stuff as it comes on the keynotes.

I'd watch it.:lol Just them sitting at a table.

Ryan: And the big news coming in from X10! ....Halo: Reach to get DLC after launch...

Jeff: Awesome. Great. Fantastic. I'm so glad we've been doing this for 2 hours to bring you that important announcement.

Vinny: *laugh*

RBH

Darklord said:

Ryan: And the big news coming in from X10! ....Halo: Reach to get DLC after launch...

Jeff: Awesome. Great. Fantastic. I'm so glad we've been going this for 2 hours to bring you that important announcement.

:lol

Darklord said:

Jeff: Awesome. Great. Fantastic. I'm so glad we've been going this for 2 hours to bring you that important announcement.

Oh god, I read that in their voices. It was perfect. :lol

ArjanN

chandoog said:

Really, nowadays you usually see more of these events if you just stay home and watch online.

Hugbot

grandjedi6 said:
So did I. Its crazy :lol

I was reading from the bottom of the quote tree so I thought it was a real quote. Then I was confused since X10 isn't on yet. So, good job on nailing the personalities at least.

panda21

in the bioshock 2 unboxing - backwards baseball cap, gun, "B,F,HP

wtf is jeff drawing and why? i'm sure its just nonsense but ryan kept framing it in the camera in a way that kept drawing attention to it. is this some kind of CONSPIRACY?? secret messages to the illuminati being transmitted through unboxing videos?

Tamanon

Banned
Hugbot said:
I was reading from the bottom of the quote tree so I thought it was a real quote. Then I was confused since X10 isn't on yet. So, good job on nailing the personalities at least.

Needs to find a way for Ryan to use the word "what" like. "DLC is coming from the boys what brought you Halo:Reach"

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
panda21 said:

wtf is jeff drawing and why? i'm sure its just nonsense but ryan kept framing it in the camera in a way that kept drawing attention to it. is this some kind of CONSPIRACY?? secret messages to the illuminati being transmitted through unboxing videos?

It's a hint to the next endurance run.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
panda21 said:

Not sure why he's drawing it, but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Stryker and the buttons to do his riot gun special.

Nose Master

Anyone else having trouble with their site in mozilla? I can get to the main pages fine, but the endurance run tab/link won't open. It does in IE, but the site is obviously not formatted for IE at all.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
This is like watching someone's passport and laughing at it but then turning to the person that owns the passport and having a straight face again and then turning back to the passport to laugh again.

The first time someone posted that Ryan video on the Giant Bomb forums, I refused to believe it to be true. It's just too bizarro world. Soon after I started the video, the power in my apartment went out for the rest of the night. It's all that evil video's fault.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Ryan Davis now symbolizes how far we have come in ~10 years. :lol

NIN90

RBH said:
Gerstmann: "The behind-the-back perspective just really makes the game.......alot iller than the first two games."

"Iller"? :lol :lol :lol

He says that word twice in the review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom