• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'The Last of Us: Remastered' coming to PS4, July 2014, [1080p, targeting 60 fps]

psychotron

It would be nice if they released it June 13th, but something feels off to me. Usually we'd have a date by now and marketing would be through the roof.

Cut out monster:

54heuxl.jpg

Link

That's some Akira shit right there.

Dirtbag

"The Last of Us may very well be a once-in-a-generation sort of experience"

Really odd first quote choice for a remaster for the next generation

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
I could totally see them revealing the June 13th date at E3. Saving it for E3 would explain why we still don't have a date.

Dunkers92

l1auWv6.png

SOWppwq.png

I don't believe them but we can always believe right?

As they have said it I don't feel bad saying it either. I work for GAME and we did get some POS which had the 13th June as the release date. I am not convinced either.

It would be nice though as it will be the same Friday TLoU launched on last year

Elios83

A release in June with a bundle would be a nice E3 surprise :p
Still it's better not to get too excited before an official announcement.

I wish it was June 13th. I also wish they'd announce that they were giving a discount for PS3 owners because that's the only way they're getting me to buy it day 1.

boeso

l1auWv6.png

SOWppwq.png

I don't believe them but we can always believe right?

Nope nope nope. Remember Game doing this before throwing release dates out there and getting burnt with the disappointment. Expect August, if it miraculously comes in June sip your freshly made gravy.

Cubed

This game, inFamous: Second Son, and DriveClub were the only exclusive games I needed this year from Sony. So glad they will all make a 2014 appearance. If The Order: 1886 gets added to that list then sweet, but I don't really need it.

It's insane how much I want this game. I Platinum'd the PS3 version and played through it 4 times... STILL looking forward to pushing through it for another Platinum.

mejin

Even in Brazil, pre-orders for retail version started yesterday. There is no need to do that unless launch is soon.

13th june would be perfect.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
I always wanted to play TLOU but didn't want to get a PS3 that late, now it comes to PS4... and now I can't afford a PS4 :(
Still this is on the top of my list
Especially now that it seems like it;s really close to coming out

psychotron

A port of a year old game is not going to be marketed through the roof.

One of the biggest games of that year. I would think it would get more than a "Hey, here you go guys!". I hope I'm wrong, I just thought we've had more notice for past ports of games. I think we knew about Tomb Raider a long time before.

Top Bottom