• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the *NEW* Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season I: F U EA (Now with poll!)

Do you want 5 minute quarters, or 6 minute quarters?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Wellington said:
You sure you can't play next season? I want you in my division.

I think I will skip next season, I really want to spend some time with Socom 3 but I will be back for the Madden 360 league!

Gunstar77 said:
I think I will skip next season, I really want to spend some time with Socom 3 but I will be back for the Madden 360 league!

Translation (drinking and smoking himself from depression after losing a GAF superbowl...TO THE BEARS!)

superbowl5cc.jpg

=p :lol :lol

Mrbob

Oh, and now that the season is officially over, everyone who kept on voting against me week after week after week in the playoffs (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) can kindly kiss my arse! :p

CHAMPS!

trophy125.jpg

super_bowl_shuffle.jpg

:D

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
yes.... I am proud that the superbowl winner came from my division... and the #6 seed grabbed the SB!... Gun and bob are great aassets to our league.. I am glad to have him in the Superbowl family...

Ramirez

Just for future reference,are we allowed to play people that aren't playing in real life?Duce Staley is out and didn't even suit up this past week,but he just got player of the game on me :p

Fifty

I've always thought so, since the madden updates take out players that are out for the season, and staley is just out for a few more weeks, right? I don't think there needs to be a rule against it is what I'm saying.

Ramirez

Oops,yea wrong thread,but yea that sucks...I didn't use Staley at all last season cause I thought we had to use the current starter and not injured players :p

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Week 4's game of the week better be Seahawks vs. Ravens. Ex-Owner vs. Ex-Owner. Who can play better with the other's former team? LIVE ON PPV.

Top Bottom