• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the *NEW* Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season I: F U EA (Now with poll!)

Do you want 5 minute quarters, or 6 minute quarters?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bears are bullshit in this game,but go Bob anyway.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
Division winners are 0-4 :( :( :( We're extinct!!

:lol

Next season I'm just going to play so-so just to sneak into the playoffs and then turn up the heat....also NO D-LINE SPREAD!

lost6wg.jpg

I couldn't do it...I tried to make the best 38 second comeback and I fucked it up...Great game MrBob you deserved it. Congrats on the win.

Mrbob

Yeah GG Ice. I'm exhausted after that game. I started playing prevent at the end and it almost cost me. Got down to my 5 yard line but ran out of time. Close game, close finish. Great game.

DCX

DCX
GG Bob, and the stage is set for the Conference Championships.

Broncos VS Bears and Eagles VS Packers

Eagles VS Broncos

DCX

Mrbob said:
Yeah GG Ice. I'm exhausted after that game. I started playing prevent at the end and it almost cost me. Got down to my 5 yard line but ran out of time. Close game, close finish. Great game.

Playoff game of the Century and best game all season. God damn...I thought I could telepathecally make you push Back for a Timeout to give me 1 more shot at the endzone...My powers dont work =(
I WOULD cry myself to sleep but knowing that FMT, Fifty, and Welle are also out makes me feel just as bad as them. LETS GO MRBOB! IM ROOTING FOR YOU (If you cant beat him, join him)

You know what you have to do MRbob...
Theres something I want you to do for me...

Mrbob - "Oh yeah whats that?"

winbob1gs.jpg

"WIN MRBOB...

MrBob - "What?"

"WIN!"

trainbob5md.jpg

Dodododo Getting STRONG NOW!

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
For whatever batshit insane reason, Gunstar decides to kick the FG right away instead of running a few times to burn the clock. Kicks it and hits it. 20-17 with 17 seconds left.

I was out of timeouts and didn't want to risk not getting the FG off.

Mrbob

Ok, cool. Tonight doesn't work too well for me and neither does tommorrow. Wednesday afternoon/evening may work. I'll be home a little after 4PM Central on Wed. We could play around 5 or 6 PM central Wednesday if you want.

Fifty

It doesn't work "too well" but that doesn't mean it doesn't work! :( :(

Ando said he beat me without any sleep after pulling a night shift....maybe playing madden tired is the key to success!

Andokuky

Banned
I leave for work at 8pm CST Wednesday and probably won't have time to play a game before I leave. Maybe we can work something out for Thursday.

Marmaduke

Banned
Gunstar77 said:

That's a little bit of a biased background there Gunstar. Aren't you jinxing yourself?

Oh wait, maybe you're from the CK School of Grossly-Underestimating-Myself-Before-Every-Game-Even-Though-I'm-The-Odds-On-Favorite...

Slo

Well it been a fun league guys. Thanks for all the fish. Congratulations to the final four. My apologies to everybody I've bitched at or pissed off. Wish I could say it won't happen again. :)

See you on the 360.

newsguy

It's really too bad EA doesn't have a spectator mode. How cool would it be to have a bet on the SB and all who participate could watch it like a real game. It would certainly make it more fun for the folks who aren't playing in it.

Fifty

Yeah seriously.....I've been saying that for the last couple years, and every year the GA leagues get better, but still no spectator mode. I understand that there are technological limitations but I really hope (honestly, I doubt ) that we will get it on the 360. Certainly not this year but maybe the next.....maybe.

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
Yeah seriously.....I've been saying that for the last couple years, and every year the GA leagues get better, but still no spectator mode. I understand that there are technological limitations but I really hope (honestly, I doubt ) that we will get it on the 360. Certainly not this year but maybe the next.....maybe.
I think with Project Gotham Racing's spectator mode, it's going to get the ball rolling and we'll see alot of games using this. I mean think about it, you can study opponents, you can actually read dissect plays and play patterns. I think it would be useful in any online game, seeing as how player habbits seems to matter most.

PS: Please get this done ASAP so we can prep for Season 2.

DCX

Gunstar77

Marmaduke said:
That's a little bit of a biased background there Gunstar. Aren't you jinxing yourself?

Oh wait, maybe you're from the CK School of Grossly-Underestimating-Myself-Before-Every-Game-Even-Though-I'm-The-Odds-On-Favorite...

No, the game is at Greenbay.

AZ Greg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vid1_597077g.jpg

=(

Crying%20Favre.jpg

Good night! See you next season. =(

Favre.jpg

GG, Gunstar. Good luck in the championship. :)

P.S. FUCK YOU BUBBA "BUTTER FINGERS" FRANKS

bubba609.jpg

Stick to bowling!

Gunstar77

SB4-640.jpg

Great game AZYUMA, you had me on the ropes all game long until late in the 4th. Damn your defense is good. Well, I guess there is only one more game left to play, next up ???

As far as the game goes, AZYUMA was got an early FG after McNabb fumbled inside the Eagles 30. That FG was the only score for most of the game. Late I the 3rd I started working a long drive down the field because AZYUMA totally shut down my big plays. The drive was capped off with a Westbrook run for a TD in the beginning of the 4th. AZYUMA started a long drive of his own to fight back, he got inside my 20 and was about to score but an all out blitz came and Brett threw a pick to S. Brown. After that I worked another drive with the hightlight being a big catch for LJ Smith which he ran for about 40 yards but was caught from behind. A few plays later Westbrook punched in another TD. From there AZYUMA was passing into alot pass coverage and pretty much done at that point with not much time left. All in all a great game which kept me on my toes the whole game.

Fifty

Since I know you don't follow the league outside out your games, Gunstar....the next person would be either Bob or Ando. ;p They're not playing till THURSDAY, thanks to bob being a slacker, so the best way to (jinx them) set up your game is to pick a possible time with both of them, so that the public will know when we can finally get our season 2 teams, am I not right eh!?

Ando.....Bob's willing to play now, but you're not around....:( I thought you were off work. Well I guess you're having fun somewhere as I'm typing this..

Gunstar77

Since I know you don't follow the league outside out your games, Gunstar....the next person would be either Bob or Ando. ;p

I do follow the league but I put "???" up because it is still up in the air as to who I will play.

Mrbob

AZYUMA86 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vid1_597077g.jpg

=(

Crying%20Favre.jpg

Good night! See you next season. =(

Favre.jpg

GG, Gunstar. Good luck in the championship. :)

P.S. FUCK YOU BUBBA "BUTTER FINGERS" FRANKS

bubba609.jpg

Stick to bowling!

050217_dusty_baker_hmed.h2.jpg

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
GUARD THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FIELD BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit i think i was too late.....

Top Bottom