• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the *NEW* Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season I: F U EA (Now with poll!)

Do you want 5 minute quarters, or 6 minute quarters?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rorschach

My eyes deceive me...

10118134.jpg

Marmaduke

Banned
Woo, I'm back in this bitch. Redskins in the hizouse!

On to other news....

FMT LOST?!?

:lol

Seriously though, wow. Finally Madden gets it right and makes the 49ers perform like they really are....2-14! :D

Don't worry Frenchie, I won't forget you during the Skins win next weekend! I will have a huge banner hanging over the left side of the endzone at my seats saying "FMT AM CRY" when the Skins kick each and every extra point! 56-0 Skins! wooooo

Oh, and for everyone in the league: it's not too late to join the Redskins Season 2 Superbowl Bandwagon!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
CK keep the rings in between the three of us... FMT and I are bringing the bubbly to your game... KEEP THE RINGS IN THE FAMILY!!!!

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Wellington said:
Whelp, so much for my super bowl aspirations friends. Looks like I am out of this game before even playing it.

Gunstar: If you want a forfeit win from me it's cool. Might as well not waste an hour of our time.

Well I am not playing into the lack of confidence by CK nor will I practice it myself. I am going a different route, I am guaranteeing an Eagles win. No disrespect to CK, I know he is great player but I am calling myself on the carpet!

Eli is going to have a long day!

Eli.bmp

Gunstar you better hope you dont go to the superbowl against me. We both know I am 3-0 (maybe 1 but that was a disconnect) against you. Unless you are the new and improved Gunstar then I fear you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Gunstar77 said:
Well I am not playing into the lack of confidence by CK nor will I practice it myself. I am going a different route, I am guaranteeing an Eagles win. No disrespect to CK, I know he is great player but I am calling myself on the carpet!

Eli is going to have a long day!

Eli.bmp

It's not Eli you're going to have to worry about compadre. ;)

Whatever, I honestly don't think I can beat you anyway.

On problem though, I found out I have to work tomorrow (Which is BULLSHIT...) so either tomorrow night, or sometime this afternoon is good.

Fifty

Andokuky said:
I start a new night shift Sunday Fifty, I don't know what time I will be available Sunday but probably not in the evening.

Well when is the best time for you. I could fit it in late tonight, or some time tomorrow if you can think of a time. If my times dont work for you, then you have to suggest a time.

Gunstar77

Wellington said:
It's not Eli you're going to have to worry about compadre. ;)

Whatever, I honestly don't think I can beat you anyway.

On problem though, I found out I have to work tomorrow (Which is BULLSHIT...) so either tomorrow night, or sometime this afternoon is good.

Are you around now?

Andokuky

Banned
Fifty and I are set to go in about 20 mins or so.

Some pre-loss pre-emptive damage control:

I'm preparing for a new overnight shift and haven't slept in over 24 hours. Be gentle.

Fifty

I'm waiting for you now....I really hope you show :( That message I gave you saying I might be 3 minutes late was because I'm using about a billion feet of ethernet cable to get this game in tonight :( my place is being reorganized right now

Fifty

The game is over. He won. Yet another GA madden rook makes it through. Kudos. Why am I being so nice now and not ranting at the game? Because I stunk. I really really stunk ass.

It seemed like the game wanted me to win....since all his turnovers were fumbles (3 ) while all of mine were my fault. I just played like shit

I threw 5 INTs, at least one with each of my QBs.

I was one-dimensional. My passing game not only didn't help me but it helped him.

I was so frustrated at the end......always having a chance to tie the game but never having any solid ideas on how to score, nothing was working.

Ando didn't use any "money" plays..he played smart and was better than me today. At least the playoffs have been realistic so far...the niners and ravens play like shit while the Broncos play like the great team they are. Man this stinks...losing that is. But I'll go out like a man!

AZ Greg

brett66.jpg

Favre after hearing that Fifty had been eliminated.

And remembering the 7-25 performance with 6 ints vs the Ravens.

DCX

DCX
Shock and Awe indeed! Wellie has been loathing lately becuase he has some subpar performances against me ;) Trust me, i would be too...he won every single contest though. Wellie will pull through i have a feeling...Ice, IDK...i played him tough game one and he kill me game two...he might win, but with the new ratings and the such...i don't know.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Off Topic Slightly but....

Woo i just caused the best fumble ever!. 4th Quarter. 28-28. 33 seconds left. Janikowski kicks it off, Broncos return man gets it. Runs up the middle, and i come running full speed at him and dive, poking out the football right out the side, and goes bouncing off me into my other player :) I win by a FG because of it

ColdBlooded33 said:
Off Topic Slightly but....

Woo i just caused the best fumble ever!. 4th Quarter. 28-28. 33 seconds left. Janikowski kicks it off, Broncos return man gets it. Runs up the middle, and i come running full speed at him and dive, poking out the football right out the side, and goes bouncing off me into my other player :) I win by a FG because of it

THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MALARKY EVER!
MADDEN CARD WAS PLAYED.
If that shit happened in the playoffs or SB I would shove my Xbox through the tv and burn my madden 06 copy.

CB3

Just letting it out there
Doug Gabrial
395962.jpg

Best WR on the raiders.

12576.jpg

Should have been benched.
That is all...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wooo, getting pumped for my game with Gun just listening to and watching NFL stuff. Our lifetime series is actually pretty close, usually it's tight games, we each have a few games where we opened up big leads. Win or lose (likely lose!) I think it will be a good game.

EA needs to implement spectators ASAP.

Slo

Wellington said:
Oh great. More pressure.

I would play tonight but I'm all tired from bonin' the girl I am dating. Tomorrow for sure Gun!

This Bud's for you Mr. Played a Madden Game After Having Sex. You're a Real Man of Genius. Pat Tillman would be proud.

040424_pat_tillman_vmed.widec.jpg

Gunstar77

Wellington said:
Wooo, getting pumped for my game with Gun just listening to and watching NFL stuff. Our lifetime series is actually pretty close, usually it's tight games, we each have a few games where we opened up big leads. Win or lose (likely lose!) I think it will be a good game.

EA needs to implement spectators ASAP.

Eli, your excellent season comes to end today!

E-A-G-L-E-S !!!!!!!

Gunstar77

Gunstar you must win so that the conference championship can be played at the football holy grounds.

I can't look ahead, I got the division rivals The Giants in my line of fire right now!

Fifty

The late games tonight in madden are shaping up to be much more exciting than the real-life NFL games. Oh spectator mode....where are you?

my picks

Eagles 21, Giants 28

Jets 17, Bears 24

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
The late games tonight in madden are shaping up to be much more exciting than the real-life NFL games. Oh spectator mode....where are you?

my picks

Eagles 21, Giants 28

Jets 17, Bears 24
My picks:

Eagles 14, Giants 17

Jets 28, Bears 22

DCX

CB3

Post here when you guys are about to go at it. Ill leave my xbox and check the score every 10-15 and post it here to keep everyone updated

Top Bottom