• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the *NEW* Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season I: F U EA (Now with poll!)

Do you want 5 minute quarters, or 6 minute quarters?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drey1082

iceDragon7 said:
Cool cool. I don't follow baseball these days but I'm assuming thats late at night. I'll be on aim so you can send me an IM.

It's in chicago, so it won't be too late.

I'll be on AIM.

newsguy

Slo, Fifty, FMT. Bad news from here, we have to work on the lighting at the same time I'm scheduled to play the game (8:00pm) I would tell you we can play when I get home, but there's baseball on Fox yet again! We could play tomorrow at 8:00 but I can't promise we won't still be doing maintainance. Will our game affect the playoffs at all considering we're both out? I mean, could we play it at anytime before season's end for stats purposes? My apologies (again, the reason I can't play season 2 is cause of the craziness).

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I dont think your game has huge impact anymore so i am sure that you guys can get it in when u can without the rush... although they probably would want the stats in for awards and other things..

Slo

newsguy said:
Slo, Fifty, FMT. Bad news from here, we have to work on the lighting at the same time I'm scheduled to play the game (8:00pm) I would tell you we can play when I get home, but there's baseball on Fox yet again! We could play tomorrow at 8:00 but I can't promise we won't still be doing maintainance. Will our game affect the playoffs at all considering we're both out? I mean, could we play it at anytime before season's end for stats purposes? My apologies (again, the reason I can't play season 2 is cause of the craziness).

You don't have to apologies to me. As far as I'm concerned the game could just stay a tie. :) Let me know when you have a night free to play and I'll try to make time for it.

Fifty

Malleymal said:
I dont think your game has huge impact anymore so i am sure that you guys can get it in when u can without the rush... although they probably would want the stats in for awards and other things..

Exactly. No worries.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
no, he was my last game of the year, which I "guess' can be slow on getting finished, though I'd like to get my season ended before the playoffs ;)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bob I'm free to play our playoff game after the Stros game tonight,same with tomorrow too.

Lonestar

well, was going to look at player stats per team (i.e. Eagles) but it's made difficult by taking those stats away. I can't even see a team vs. team comparison. All I have is every player in the league's stats and all the teams stats combined, none of the more personal team page stats.

Fifty

Ok....I changed it. FMT set it to display playoff standings and stats which is perfectly natural but right now keeping it showing regular season stuff is beneficial. I'm trying to see if we can have both at once

edit: He did what we had to do, so I switched it back to playoff stats/standings....you can't input playoff stats without pushing everything forward. You'll have to figure something out or just go without reading that info. team stats is still useful though

JayFro

Banned
iceDragon7 said:
Yup. 9pm set.

How about you Drey? wherever you are, can you play anytime before or after Jayfro?

Dude, I have an emergency here at work. No chance I can play tonight, if you want it just take a forefeit victory or we can try to play tomorrow night 8pm pacific time. I get done with work tomorrow 7pm pacific time. Let me know.

JayFro

JayFro said:
Dude, I have an emergency here at work. No chance I can play tonight, if you want it just take a forefeit victory or we can try to play tomorrow night 8pm pacific time. I get done with work tomorrow 7pm pacific time. Let me know.

JayFro

Cant you play when you get home? Im up all the time.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
i was online waiting Ando, guess u didnt want to play tonight... hopefully we can get it in tomorrow.... IM me tonight if u get this

Andokuky

Banned
Well we never agreed on a set time. You said you'd be at the gym until "about 8 est" or something like that, I was on AIM until about 8:35 EST or so. I can play tonight around 11:45 EST or so if you can. If not I'm available pretty much any time tomorrow.

AZ Greg

tubs.jpg

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Lonestar said:
well, was going to look at player stats per team (i.e. Eagles) but it's made difficult by taking those stats away. I can't even see a team vs. team comparison. All I have is every player in the league's stats and all the teams stats combined, none of the more personal team page stats.

So, when do u want to play our game?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
gg Ando some of those plays u got leave people wide open teach me your moves man.. i will be back next year...

FUCK!!!

Andokuky

Banned
You're telling me.. your second TD was some play where Parker had no one within 20 yards of him. I couldn't believe that pass Johnson caught over Bailey and Lynch for a TD but then again you probably couldn't believe Dayne getting 10 yards a carry. GG

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Andokuky said:
You're telling me.. your second TD was some play where Parker had no one within 20 yards of him. I couldn't believe that pass Johnson caught over Bailey and Lynch for a TD but then again you probably couldn't believe Dayne getting 10 yards a carry. GG

Dayne can eat a dick with herpes.. and so can the fake fb halfback pitch

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
oh no cold I am sorry, it ends right there... he played a pretty good game... I am not the sore loser type if I had a problem i would sign offline find him and break a limb or something...

in a way I feel some sort of euphoria being released from madden I cant explain it... I never did crack cocaine before but I think that this feeling is what it would be like... a weight is off my shoulders...

and ando where are your stats... we will be scrapping if you dont enter them, you better have your xbox still on or a real photographic memory!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Malleymal said:
oh no cold I am sorry, it ends right there... he played a pretty good game... I am not the sore loser type if I had a problem i would sign offline find him and break a limb or something...

in a way I feel some sort of euphoria being released from madden I cant explain it... I never did crack cocaine before but I think that this feeling is what it would be like... a weight is off my shoulders...

and ando where are your stats... we will be scrapping if you dont enter them, you better have your xbox still on or a real photographic memory!

Damn i had my pictures folder open and all...

claw25wu.jpg

"I'll Get You Next Time Gadget...... Next Time"

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I can't believe I have the defensive (statistically) game of the year and there is no week 16 awards. :(

True am so crying right now.

D.Hall is crying too.

Lonestar

Just wait till I play my game. I've got a history of Crying.

Gun, today perhaps? I should be out of work around 5 pm EST, home a little while afterwards. So perhaps sometime between 6 pm EST and 9:30 PM EST?

Matrix

After the Stros game,if bob doesnt go to sleep.

Well, knocked out of the playoffs and Controller #1 out for the year with a shattered body.

FMT! Why did you sign off aim? Az can't access my player stats to enter them.

Matrix

Well the WC games have had no drama,I guess its up to Bob and I.

Fifty

Matrix said:
Well the WC games have had no drama,I guess its up to Bob and I.

I expect whoever loses in your game to promptly drop from all future leagues, sell your xbox, and whine like a girl!

Top Bottom