• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The role of Abby has officially been cast for The Last of Us Season 2

Gudji

big girl gym GIF

R6Rider

Gold Member
She was great in No One Will Save You (highly recommended btw) without a single line of dialogue.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
She was great in No One Will Save You (highly recommended btw) without a single line of dialogue.
Agreed, this movie was great

I think in terms of rankings I had it like this

1. Shannon Berry
  2. Florence Pugh
  3. Mackenzie Davis
  4. Kaitlyn Dever

Probably 4th, but she was on my list for sure.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
She's 157 centimeters... Pedro Pascal is 180. She's not gonna look very intimidating
She can act like a desperate drug addict with real anger, in Dopesick. It'll probably be superior to that scene in the game. She just needs a weapon, not size.

She's also a lot easier to empathize with going off that role.

Last edited:
The biggest problem with Season 1 was the casting of Ellie (still enjoyed the show as Pedro Pascal was terrific). Hopefully this is a positive casting move for a main character.

tmlDan

The level of harassment this poor woman’s gonna get from retards
The fkn Pedro fans are swiftie levels of obsessed. I pray they do a good job of making us like her cause it'll be a shit storm.

I would recommend she delete her socials for a couple of years

She won't have to. People will quickly realize gamers are a special kind of wack. She wont get 1/10th the amount of hate Laura Bailey did. Guarantee it.
Considering that the ending of the first show wasn't nearly as controversial as the end of the game (even though it was literally the same), i'd say tv viewers are more mature overall.

Anyway, this is so weird to me...because since day one i said this actress would be the perfect Ellie lmao.

That said...now i can't unsee the facial resemblance. Which is weird cause Abby and Ellie are not that much alike in the game. Weird.

Top Bottom