• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Strain S3 |OT| Zack's Latest Victim: Your Sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally watching first and second episode for the season.

This is completely off the rails and in its own territory right? Because books, sources and stuff.

JUST FUCKING KILL ZACK.

Jesus Christ. It's torture watching that little bitchface.

I almost cried with delight when
his mom was all thirsty as hell for his neck and her bitey thing was all like come@mebro but of course "The Master" being the asshole he is had to troll us yet again by intervening

FML

Kaizer

Banned
Who else was like "WTF?!" when Zach said he missed his dad a lot?

LMAO, me! Kid literally spends his every waking moment with his Dad bitching about missing his Mom & hating his Dad. Now he loves him I guess? Please turn & kill the little bastard this season - PLEASE.

LMAO, me! Kid literally spends his every waking moment with his Dad bitching about missing his Mom & hating his Dad. Now he loves him I guess? Please turn & kill the little bastard this season - PLEASE.

It's good writing.

Don't know whatcha got till it's gone.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Weirdest thing about this is how in a friggin zombie/vampire apocalypse life seems to go on as normal for a lot of people.

It hasn't descended into a walking dead style town full of gangs running the joint, everywhere rioting or ransacking.

Feels like half the people still don't believe in the things. Such a clumsy show. Still watch it though.

I actually liked zach in season one, he didn't deserve the hate he got.

Season two and especially three though and I'm fully on the 'please kill him' train now. Doesn't help that the new actor pulls the perfect douche faces too.

Also Eph deserves to get it too, they have gone through so much and his miracle bioweapon is starting to fail and he thinks 'its worth giving up our only chance at winning to save one person'.

Interested in seeing what Quinlins plan is though as it seems he now can't be trusted.

RS4-

Be careful, apparently the next ep is already out if you want to avoid spoilers lol.

re: Quinlan, I think he's playing Eph.

bitbydeath

Who else was like "WTF?!" when Zach said he missed his dad a lot?

Yeah, that was complete bullshit, he killed Nora to be with his Mum full well knowing she was no longer human and now he wants to go back with his Dad?

Was it all a ploy to get Nora permanently away from his Dad?
The kid is a psycho and I hope that doesn't get swept under the rug.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Be careful, apparently the next ep is already out if you want to avoid spoilers lol.

re: Quinlan, I think he's playing Eph.
It sure is. I've already been spoiled on it. It's neat.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Quinlan's backstory was vaguely interesting. I guess. But the rest of the episode sucked.

How many times can the bad guys escape at the last second? Why did Kelly not come back to assist the Master when Quinlan showed up literally 5 seconds after she walked away? Why did Gus not have any sort of emotional reaction when his mombie was finally killed by the - good guy - swat team that captured him and Angel?

Quinlan's backstory was vaguely interesting. I guess. But the rest of the episode sucked.

How many times can the bad guys escape at the last second? Why did Kelly not come back to assist the Master when Quinlan showed up literally 5 seconds after she walked away? Why did Gus not have any sort of emotional reaction when his mombie was finally killed by the - good guy - swat team that captured him and Angel?

Because he saw a snake slither away to the drain.

big ander

Only this show could completely squander finally giving us the Quinlan/tos backstory with a clumsy as shit climax and maybe the worst Gus story in a pile of atrocious Gus stories. idc if it's been only three weeks in the show, three seasons in we are way past the point of "keeping the turned" stories. He's a fucking idiot who doesn't seem to care about killing an innocent man.

And that handoff was so poorly thought-out. Eph did nothing, Kelly just kinda disappeared (I guess with the Lumen, so now she's going to become the new Master with that worm that escaped and Eichorst is gonna be all butthurt yawn), Quinlan didn't appear to really consider strategy in his thousands of years of preparation. bleh. This season's been the worst of the show so far, I hope it gets back to so-dumb-it's-fun levels.

Pickman

Kind of disappointed we didn't get to see
Quinlan as a badass gladiator and fighting in the wars of man to feed on the dead and dying like in the book.

So is The Master actually dead? Three episodes in? Cool if so. I'm glad to (hopefully) have that over with. Quin's backstory was interesting, but dude with the vamp mom is dumb as hell. I wonder where things go from here, and I hope Quin isn't dead.

bitbydeath

So is The Master actually dead? Three episodes in? Cool if so. I'm glad to (hopefully) have that over with. Quin's backstory was interesting, but dude with the vamp mom is dumb as hell. I wonder where things go from here, and I hope Quin isn't dead.

There was a big worm thing crawl out from his body which went into the sewers, he'll find a new body.

IronRinn

Catching up, subjecting myself to three episodes in a row. This show, it is still bad. This Zack, he is still the worst.

That second episode was especially bad, even for this show. Clunkier than usual dialog and some bad direction. That dude got the top of his head cut off, though.

Episode three now.

WTF happened to this show? This season feels so different from the others. Did they change the entire production staff or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom