• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead - Season 2 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Who actually believes Rick could take Shane in a fight? Shane is ripped and has the killer instinct. Rick is built like a 13 year old boy.

Rick's plot armor gives him a +3 bonus vs. melee from supporting characters and +2 to hit "bad guys"

CTE

Plus Shane throws wrenches and isn't afraid to fight dirty.

He showed his hand when he did that. Rick knows what Shane can and will do next time they get into it. So that's one against Shane. Don't show you're willing to kill the guy unless you actually do it.

I'm pretty excited for tonight's episode, which is the last one I'll be able to watch live this year. This season has had problems, but it's been at its strongest at its most plot-heavy, so I'm more than confident that the writers can build a satisfying conclusion to the season.

iammeiam

I don't have cable, I have an iTunes subscription to this... I have to wait until tomorrow. After work. Dodging spoilers will be tough, sounds like.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
This is the first one I'm watching live. I had a string a bad luck with DirecTV where I could only record the encore later in the night and i got used to watching it in the middle of the night.

I don't think that Dale's death scene was particularly *good*, but I think it's impressive how far the show's willing to go with its frank violence. How many other shows would show a man getting his insides pulled out with bare hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom