• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |G2.1| "Whatever The Fuck That Means"

Dylan

I guess if you guys don't like what we're doing we could always stop spending our development time and dollars supporting Titanfall 2 and move on to something else? ;)

I'll say I used to frequently read this thread but the constant "We know better than anyone" attitude isn't very helpful. I'll happily read through walls of text, usually, but after a while its hard to take things seriously around here. The signal to noise ratio becomes too diluted. Obviously everyone is allowed their opinion, but at some point you have to realize there are people on the other end who have spent years of their lives poured in to a game - often at the expense of things like a social life or time with their families. Some decency and respect for that goes a long way. Not looking for sympathy (we all chose to do this for a living and love the hell outta it), just the reality of the situation.

For reals though - its been pretty tough recovering from shipping the game and there's a whole boatload of legal reasons we can't talk about our plans. Blame who you want (I'll definitely take some, if you'd like), but thems the breaks. Even posting an FNN takes a ridiculous amount of effort - the likes of which you wouldn't believe. I share an office with Jay and I watch the poor guy battling day in/day out with all these outside forces.

We've got a lot of really smart, passionate folks cranking away on really cool stuff. Wish we were allowed to say more, and release quicker, but unfortunately I don't get to decide how the cookie crumbles.

I just started playing a few days ago and I'm loving it so far. Keep up the good work.

JaMarco

I guess if you guys don't like what we're doing we could always stop spending our development time and dollars supporting Titanfall 2 and move on to something else? ;)

I'll say I used to frequently read this thread but the constant "We know better than anyone" attitude isn't very helpful. I'll happily read through walls of text, usually, but after a while its hard to take things seriously around here. The signal to noise ratio becomes too diluted. Obviously everyone is allowed their opinion, but at some point you have to realize there are people on the other end who have spent years of their lives poured in to a game - often at the expense of things like a social life or time with their families. Some decency and respect for that goes a long way. Not looking for sympathy (we all chose to do this for a living and love the hell outta it), just the reality of the situation.

For reals though - its been pretty tough recovering from shipping the game and there's a whole boatload of legal reasons we can't talk about our plans. Blame who you want (I'll definitely take some, if you'd like), but thems the breaks. Even posting an FNN takes a ridiculous amount of effort - the likes of which you wouldn't believe. I share an office with Jay and I watch the poor guy battling day in/day out with all these outside forces.

We've got a lot of really smart, passionate folks cranking away on really cool stuff. Wish we were allowed to say more, and release quicker, but unfortunately I don't get to decide how the cookie crumbles.
Can only speak for myself but I certainly love this game and appreciate all the work put in. We might not be as vocal as the complainers but we just too busy playing/enjoying the game.
Please consider adding complete visual pilot customization!

Dylan

This is a super noob question but maybe somebody here will be able to answer.

I accidentally installed Titanfall2 to my OS directory as opposed to my larger HDD. If I purchased through Origin, is there any way to move the game without having to re-download?

(According to this thread the only way is to re-download everything; hoping there's an easier way!)

edit: Never mind I figured it out. You can just cut/paste the game folder into a new directory, and point Origin to that directory in Settings. It will ask you to "download" but it actually just re-installs the game. Good stuff.

Izuna

Banned
While the dev responses are, of course, a super privilege for us all to have, I personally don't nor think Swol posts for the mere sake of shitting on the development of Respawn. There's a little bit of cognitive dissonance going on in that, we're criticising the state of the game while withholding any criticism of the individuals working on it themselves.

Of course, free updates and free DLC are a privilege of the consumers, but that doesn't change the fact that we'd like to see more.

This isn't a "love to hate" situation, at least for myself, the humble consumer.

I think, equally, the criticism and meta discussion is also being drowned out. Presumably, because those sorts feel like their concerns are already stated or there's little point. If comparisons to the original (the easiest place to draw other ideas of how Titanfall could play) becomes taboo, then the only thing the community will ever form a consensus on is what next BS weapon/boost needs a massive nerf.

I am by no means anywhere near as talented in any aspect of game dev as any Respawn employee, and I don't need my opinions to be valued by any peers, I just feel the need to vent about a less than perfect sequel to one of my favourite games ever.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member

As a fellow dev, family man and T2 player, you all have my utmost respect.
It's clear Respawn are dedicated to this game, and you and Rayme are going beyond the call of duty by taking time to sift through (let alone respond to) community/forum posts.

As consumers, we'll probably never know the full shipping story (and I doubt we really need to). No one at any studio should have to put up the flak shield while trying to do their day-to-day job. Hope you can persevere and catch a break very soon.

The game itself is a joy. My personal favourite multiplayer FPS, and the campaign is fantastic. Can't wait for the new Prime Titans to fall!

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
I just feel the need to vent about a less than perfect sequel to one of my favourite games ever.

Compare and vent away! We're all extremely proud of the first Titanfall as well - we just don't all share the "its the most perfectest game of all time" mentality ;)

Guess the thing I'd like to try and get across is - there's usually a good, and friendly, way to voice your opinion as well as an extremely pompous and holier-than-thou way laced with condescension. Obviously not all feedback has been given in a terrible manner (most, actually, its quite civil), I just know that personally I've been steering clear of this thread for a while because of the latter method and that sucks. I've loved the GAF threads for (most?) of the games I've worked on, despite usually being never-ending pits of dispair. Generally its just the nature of video games and Teh Internet - but for some reason Titanfall seems to bring out some Serious Opinions lately.

Well at some point at least a couple of those dollars were mine ;)

Whoa easy there no need to throw EA under the bus they might be watching!

I don't know where I fall on the spectrum of supportive to constructively critical to just being an asshole. I've defended a lot of design decisions in Titanfall 2 but if I successfully trick game devs into reading my thoughts then I'm certainly not going to waste the lion's share on blowing smoke up their asses!

There's a lot of good stuff in there. I got plenty of mileage out of Live Fire despite my complaints of the overall pilot balance. The playlist stuff is really good and hopefully with a few tweaks (e.g. featured modes shouldn't move out of overall pool) will be even better.

You guys set the bar pretty high with Titanfall 1. Hell, about this time in the original's cycle we got the second map pack, and all 6 of the maps across those two DLCs were bad-ass.

I personally can wait semi-patiently for more great content for Titanfall 2 but that doesn't mean I'm not concerned about how the release schedule affects the overall health and relevance of the game.

VeeP

While I think TF2 can be better (what game can't be improved!?), I just want to say I really love it.

Seriously.

The campaign is just awesome. So many different things, some great f***in level design. And the multiplayer, it's literally a routine for me to play everyday. I've barely touched BF1, Gears, Blood and Wine, and Hitman, all of which I bought around the same time. The movement, the combat, everything just feels amazing.

So no matter what you guys launch next, new DLC, Star Wars, or TF3, I'll be there Day 1.

Greatly appreciate the honesty and yeah, keep up the hard work man :)

SwolBro

Banned
While the dev responses are, of course, a super privilege for us all to have, I personally don't nor think Swol posts for the mere sake of shitting on the development of Respawn.
Yeah, i don't know what DKo5 wants. Hearts and smiley faces of appreciation at the end of every critical post? I'm confused.

I wonder if devs realize there's some of us with careers, families, multiple college degrees, and we know about things like hard work and not having time to "socialize" during some periods of our lives. I'm a bit baffled by that post through and through to be honest.

I think, equally, the criticism and meta discussion is also being drowned out. Presumably, because those sorts feel like their concerns are already stated or there's little point. If comparisons to the original (the easiest place to draw other ideas of how Titanfall could play) becomes taboo, then the only thing the community will ever form a consensus on is what next BS weapon/boost needs a massive nerf.

This is our fault. Most people that were planning on putting a significant amount of time into the game have moved on. There's very few stubborn souls that continue to play, and continue to hope for fixes and adjustments to make the game just a wee bit more competitive and rewarding for those of us that make this game the primary focus of our gaming leisure time.

Sigh... i'll probably walk away from the game soon and not game at all until maybe the next Destiny title, i may give Bungie another crack. We'll see.

Yeah, i don't know what DKo5 wants. Hearts and smiley faces of appreciation at the end of every critical post? I'm confused.

I wonder if devs realize there's some of us with careers, families, multiple college degrees, and we know about things like hard work and not having time to "socialize" during some periods of our lives. I'm a bit baffled by that post through and through to be honest.

I'm sorry, the gent was being honest and somewhat transpearant and all I got from you is a

"....yeah, you got a family? So what?"

I mean, you're seriously "baffled" by this post?
You know, a little empathy can go a long way, especially for the guy on the other end, making you're precious content

This is our fault. Most people that were planning on putting a significant amount of time into the game have moved on. There's very few stubborn souls that continue to play, and continue to hope for fixes and adjustments to make the game just a wee bit more competitive and rewarding for those of us that make this game the primary focus of our gaming leisure time.

Sigh... i'll probably walk away from the game soon and not game at all until maybe the next Destiny title, i may give Bungie another crack. We'll see.

That's cool
....but as someone who's been playing since day.one (as well as played TF1 waaaay past it's prime) and has purchased 3 copies of the game and this IS my primary go-to game next to Street Fighter V... Well, i don't feel that way.
As I said earlier, do I want fixes and QoL enhancements? Absolutely and do I want TF2 to have a long, healthy life? Fuckin'-A
That being said, I got other shit going on, but I can always just periodically check in with TF2, have my fun and then move on.
I don't NEED it to fulfill me in that way that you seemingly need it to and maybe others feel the same way...

...The game's community isn't going to dry-up and wither away without you

SwolBro

Banned
I'm sorry, the gent was being honest and somewhat transpearant and all I got from you is a

"....yeah, you got a family? So what?"

I mean, you're seriously "baffled" by this post?
You know, a little empathy can go a long way, especially for the guy on the other end, making you're precious content

uh huh. Honest and transparent about what exactly? Mr DKo5 is pretty much calling out anyone that is a bit harsher in language, and clearly this following one was directed at me-

there's usually a good, and friendly, way to voice your opinion as well as an extremely pompous and holier-than-thou way laced with condescension. .
Which is fine, but my response would be what do you think ends up happening when every response is "flank man!" or "gotta adapt bro" or "the game isn't broken, that weapon isn't OP, stop whining" or "nah i think it's all good, look at me farm potatoes boots on the ground combat style"

Go ahead, i'll wait for it Dko5. Post a detailed point for point criticism followed by your reasonings only to get those responses back every single time and then tell me if you don't start dismissing most of it as unknowledgeable garbage by people that clearly don't have a clue.

That's cool
That being said, I got other shit going on, but I can always just periodically check in with TF2, have my fun and then move on.
I don't NEED it to fulfill me in that way that you seemingly need it to and maybe others feel the same way...
Didn't i reply to you about that and you almost flipped out and got offended? It's cool that you come in and play the game for a few and hop off only to come back later when you're bored with other stuff. I only play 1 game, my bad that i get heated when talking about it.

It's strange, maybe it's a gaming industry/community thing to get easily offended or feelings hurt. You don't see sports athletes cry that often about being called out by one of their most passionate fans. It happens. People get heated about things they put time into.

Could you imagine if a baseball or football player started crying on the field every single time a fan shouted "you fucking suck!"

...The game's community isn't going to dry-up and wither away without you
Should i flip out now and get offended?

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment

You do you, Swol. No one owes us anything when it comes to talking about/commenting on TF2, and I get that.

SwolBro

Banned
You do you, Swol. No one owes us anything when it comes to talking about/commenting on TF2, and I get that.

Clearly, what else could i do? Or how about this what else could the community that spent an absurd amount of hours last game putting on tournaments and twitch streams, do? Ya know, like some of the same guys that came out to play Titanfall 2 before launch... I don't speak for them, but it would have been nice if that side of the community got at least a tiny tiny bit thrown their way in terms of competitive features or some private match settings. Ya know, something small. Tiny. Some semblance of acknowledgement that maybe private match settings or a comp playlist was being thought over.

Hell, a 1v1 LTS gametype would have even been a nice little wink. Shit, a dev recently even gave a conference lecture on the subject of Titan combat and it was revealed a lot of the initial balancing was done 1v1. Yet, no 1v1 mode. lol. Come onnnnnnnnnn.

You know i love the game. It's always out of love <3

swolbro, do you really see your posting history in this thread as just "a bit harsher in language"?

you make plenty of good points in your assessment of titanfall 2, but it's completely drowned out by your over-the-top anger and hostility towards the game. it doesn't matter what kind of answers respawn could give you, because you'd immediately just find new stuff to direct your misguided anger towards.

SwolBro

Banned
swolbro, do you really see your posting history in this thread as just "a bit harsher in language"?

you make plenty of good points in your assessment of titanfall 2, but it's completely drowned out by your over-the-top anger and hostility towards the game. it doesn't matter what kind of answers respawn could give you, because you'd immediately just find new stuff to direct your misguided anger towards.

Without question some posts are basically rants but how is that outside the norm? People rant about playing games all the time.

You go back and look at my rants about how OP cloak was... didn't that end up being justified? I never direct it towards people individually unless they reply with some of the stupid bullshit you see constantly in every sub/forum/thread dedicated to a game.

Some of them are:
  • Adapt
  • Git gud
  • Everything is fine, look at my success
  • It's not broken because i like it
  • Mass appeal is the most important thing
Can get tiresome. Yeh?

Izuna

Banned
Compare and vent away! We're all extremely proud of the first Titanfall as well - we just don't all share the "its the most perfectest game of all time" mentality ;)

Guess the thing I'd like to try and get across is - there's usually a good, and friendly, way to voice your opinion as well as an extremely pompous and holier-than-thou way laced with condescension. Obviously not all feedback has been given in a terrible manner (most, actually, its quite civil), I just know that personally I've been steering clear of this thread for a while because of the latter method and that sucks. I've loved the GAF threads for (most?) of the games I've worked on, despite usually being never-ending pits of dispair. Generally its just the nature of video games and Teh Internet - but for some reason Titanfall seems to bring out some Serious Opinions lately.

Well, FWIW, I tried to word my phrasing as to not say that Titanfall 1 was perfect ;) ~~ I had a few issues but nothing more than almost every game ever made.

I think my tl;dr is clear and, the small changes I'd like to see in Titanfall 2 aren't enough, so I'll wait and see. I'm looking forward to how you guys tackle Frontier Defense. I'll read every FNN or Patch Notes. I poured over a hundred hours into this game regardless and it's I've had better moments in Titanfall 2 than any MP game since... Halo 3 in '07. (just baring R1 because, well, that game is just bae)

Meanwhile, I'm rocking marauder corp swag up here in Manchester, UK.

Thanks to Rayme, DKo5 and waxinlyrical for every response made in these threads.

Just a final note...

The winrate bug is still in.
The one where if you leave as the Epilogue begins your MVPs are tracked but the Games Won or Played doesn't

Featured playlist FFA is a godsend. No problems finding games at less than peak hours. Like, I need to figure out a way to set up notifications for whenever it rotates into 2XP.

As much as I hate falling behind, there's nothing quite like pulling it out by 1 point: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Pegasus Actual/video/28377029

Editing because I need to say this...

I'm stoked to give this a try if I ain't dead after work.

Clearly, what else could i do? Or how about this what else could the community that spent an absurd amount of hours last game putting on tournaments and twitch streams, do? Ya know, like some of the same guys that came out to play Titanfall 2 before launch... I don't speak for them, but it would have been nice if that side of the community got at least a tiny tiny bit thrown their way in terms of competitive features or some private match settings. Ya know, something small. Tiny. Some semblance of acknowledgement that maybe private match settings or a comp playlist was being thought over.

Hell, a 1v1 LTS gametype would have even been a nice little wink. Shit, a dev recently even gave a conference lecture on the subject of Titan combat and it was revealed a lot of the initial balancing was done 1v1. Yet, no 1v1 mode. lol. Come onnnnnnnnnn.

You know i love the game. It's always out of love <3

I honestly don't know about this one... I mean, did Respawn ever put out there that it was their mission statement to go full MLG like say, Halo 5?
If they did, then I missed it as yeah, I think they just want as many to play as possible and aren't looking to cultivate a competitive scene or anything like that.
With that being said, if you or like-minded people go on at length how that aspect isn't being fullfilled, well.... like, that's your problem, not theirs because that presumably was never their intent with the game in the longterm.
I'm confident they try their best to appease the hardcore, but if they mapped out something else entirely and it doesn't necessarily align with said hardcore, it's all about finding somewhat of a middle-road at the very least.

Some of them are:
  • Adapt
  • Git gud
  • Everything is fine, look at my success
  • It's not broken because i like it
  • Mass appeal is the most important thing
Can get tiresome. Yeh?

Why would you care what they say then if it's the same shit?
I mean, I could make the same argument about your rants but I don't care. What I get bothered with is the tone...

It's strange, maybe it's a gaming industry/community thing to get easily offended or feelings hurt. You don't see sports athletes cry that often about being called out by one of their most passionate fans. It happens. People get heated about things they put time into.

Could you imagine if a baseball or football player started crying on the field every single time a fan shouted "you fucking suck!"

Right, thick skin is a good thing to have... that's still not an argument or justification for being said fans to be assholes

Featured playlist FFA is a godsend. No problems finding games at less than peak hours. Like, I need to figure out a way to set up notifications for whenever it rotates into 2XP.

As much as I hate falling behind,

So FFA is double XP this weekend?

If so, awesome as i've never tried it.

Skirmish was fun but got stale fairly quickly

here's nothing quite like pulling it out by 1 point: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Pegasus Actual/video/28377029

Also, Clutch performance in that match, man :)

Thanks! I'm a bit lucky that the Ronin decided to try to nuke me despite my Dome Shield and cough up his 3 points to me instead of the dude sitting on 24 points shooting his amped Archer!

I haven't caught the exact schedule, but yeah FFA is 2x right now. It seems like it is currently going through 2 modes a week. LTS was 2XP when I played last night.

Alx

I had several sessions with a bunch of quitters yesterday, it was sometimes frustrating since once the team is unbalanced, it doesn't seem to fill in again (or maybe newcomers immediately quit too once they see the game is already lost). Even when starting the game 6 Vs 6 we'd end it 5 VS 3 or something.
In one game we were quickly 5 against one poor guy (I had to look at the player tables to understand why I couldn't find any pilot on my path).
5f03e64c-93c8-49d6-9040-3ed09068e46e.PNG

Poor guy bravely fought alone until the end of the timer, respects man !

Love the game bros, look forward to continuing to play, support, and reccomend it.

grendelrt

I had several sessions with a bunch of quitters yesterday, it was sometimes frustrating since once the team is unbalanced, it doesn't seem to fill in again (or maybe newcomers immediately quit too once they see the game is already lost). Even when starting the game 6 Vs 6 we'd end it 5 VS 3 or something.
In one game we were quickly 5 against one poor guy (I had to look at the player tables to understand why I couldn't find any pilot on my path).

Poor guy bravely fought alone until the end of the timer, respects man !

I hope they put a penalty in for quitting matches, this is pretty big problem right now. There isnt a penalty as far as I know, so if the match starts bad people just quit and then whoever is left is screwed. Its really bad on modes like LTS and can completely kill the match.

In more fun news, i broke 100K in LTS last night, haven't played the mode much but since they redid matchmaking I get some good time in it.
tpxIQcl.jpg

bigJP

I hope they put a penalty in for quitting matches, this is pretty big problem right now. There isnt a penalty as far as I know, so if the match starts bad people just quit and then whoever is left is screwed. Its really bad on modes like LTS and can completely kill the match.

In more fun news, i broke 100K in LTS last night, haven't played the mode much but since they redid matchmaking I get some good time in it.
tpxIQcl.jpg

cool,
what titan?

i only got up to 83k yesterday with scorch on drydock or whatever its called

I really like Titanfall 2, but I am disappointed that Respawn seemingly did but learn from the mistakes of the first game by doubling down on elements that actively discourage what makes the game unique. The smart pistol, sentry turrets, laser accurate hitscan weapons, arc grenades freezing effects, auto mantles, and maps with copious amounts of tiny little things that your pilot can't help but stop to grab (crash site, any map with those damn rock formations), maps with walls you inexplicably slide off of with no discernable reason (complex), intense pilot glow... All of these elements stand directly at odds with the concept of freeform perpetual momentum that the fundamental mechanics of the game scream out for and which remains both the most enjoyable and unique thing Titanfall has to offer. Please stop adding things to the game which actively work to suppress the heart of it. The game shouldn't have be at odds with itself when the basics (David and Goliath meets gun fu ninjas) are so damn good.

SwolBro

Banned
Why does every game need a serious competitive scene? I find it a little bit embarrassing to be honest.
From my experience those with a solid competitive scene are the games that stay alive and active. Also, as Pegasus pointed out -
Titanfall pilot combat aside from the basic 'can you aim' is ostensibly about mastering parkour, out-maneuvering and out-flanking your opponents. That needs to be the style of the apex players for it to really work. .
If top players don't find it rewarding to play like this vs each other what will make the general population play like this? Rainbow Six Siege is a great example. It's consistent on how it plays from the top players to the bottom and it never betrays that.

Everything Six Siege is doing is the complete opposite of what Respawn is doing with Titanfall and we're seeing the massive difference between those two approaches, aren't we?

I really like Titanfall 2, but I am disappointed that Respawn seemingly did but learn from the mistakes of the first game by doubling down on elements that actively discourage what makes the game unique. The smart pistol, sentry turrets, laser accurate hitscan weapons, arc grenades freezing effects, auto mantles, and maps with copious amounts of tiny little things that your pilot can't help but stop to grab (crash site, any map with those damn rock formations), maps with walls you inexplicably slide off of with no discernable reason (complex), intense pilot glow... All of these elements stand directly at odds with the concept of freeform perpetual momentum that the fundamental mechanics of the game scream out for and which remains both the most enjoyable and unique thing Titanfall has to offer. Please stop adding things to the game which actively work to suppress the heart of it. The game shouldn't have be at odds with itself when the basics (David and Goliath meets gun fu ninjas) are so damn good.
Such an elitist post. I mean, i parkour all the time and never get stuck on anything! And don't you know the pilot glow PREVENTS camping! pfft, a moving christmas tree is harder to see than a stationary one, duh.

bigJP

Such an elitist post. I mean, i parkour all the time and never get stuck on anything! And don't you know the pilot glow PREVENTS camping! pfft, a moving christmas tree is harder to see than a stationary one, duh.

made me laugh
but really like your idea you mentioned a while back of campers glowing like a christmas tree but the faster you move, the less visible you are

Disktrasa

Banned
Love the game, this and bf1 is my daily choice of mp, cod iw had an awsome sp but i think tf2 does everything cod iw does but better in all aspects when it comes to mp.

17240513_1252088161535128_3145613091687450468_o.jpg

Decided the perfect way to celebrate my 34th Birthday (^____^)

"Student..." trophy literally took me nearly 2 hours

Most definitely one of my favorite/most sentimental platinums and holy fuck, does the climax of the campaign still makes me choke up

I need to find a master difficulty guide and plat it.

Well, I didn't cheese it or anything (Izuna said you could just run past enemies)

My suggestions:

- Use cover and only expose yourself when the enemy doesn't know where you are. In fact, the game itself flat out tells you that IMC are highly trained at supressing KNOWN enemies via the Tips screen.... which, I thought was kinda rad as it wasn't just a throwaway tid-bit but actual insight to how the AI works.
So get some shots off, cloak and relocate as often as possible and DO NOT let Stalkers get in close.

- I found Scorch to be the most effective titan, but then again, that's who I use in MP. I mean, there's plenty of moments where you can just guerrilla the titan fights, move around alot (since you're using a Vanguard Chassis, IE: two boots/normal run-speed) and lob napalm from safe distances.

- For Viper, I ended up finding Ion's Beam Laser to be most effect as it's instant and eat's away his shield, then health. I tried Northstar, but I couldn't get a good enough aim on him consistently.

Izuna

Banned
I need to find a master difficulty guide and plat it.

Need any Qs about a specific area, lemme know.

Notable areas...

Abuse Checkpoint cloaking in the first mission if you get pinned down by the turret.

Run past the whole of Assembly Line.

Use Ronin to run past the Titan Dash

~~

The speed run I posted has a couple more super big skips that I don't do when getting achievements, but you can skip the Reaper fight.

Gator86

17240513_1252088161535128_3145613091687450468_o.jpg

Decided the perfect way to celebrate my 34th Birthday (^____^)

"Student..." trophy literally took me nearly 2 hours

Most definitely one of my favorite/most sentimental platinums and holy fuck, does the climax of the campaign still makes me choke up

Congrats, Agent. I still need to finish the gauntlet, find a few more helmets, and get the kill 25 enemies quickly trophies to tie mine up. Maybe I'll do that between finishing Horizon and starting Persona.

Seriously, respawn, fuck off with this match making. It is making me no longer want to play this game anymore. 2 days in a row being put only into matches that already started.

SwolBro

Banned
I need a new monitor. I haven't much enjoyed this 27inch IPS since the day i got it. It's a nice looking monitor but it won't cut it anymore.

I'm thinking i want:

• 1080p
  • 24inch
  • Freesync since this is for the xbone
  • at least 120mhz (just incase the scorpio can do more than 60 , what are the chances? )
  • Lowest response time possible, 1ms is ideal of course.
  • Under $300.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Izuna

Banned
I need a new monitor. I haven't much enjoyed this 27inch IPS since the day i got it. It's a nice looking monitor but it won't cut it anymore.

I'm thinking i want:

• 1080p
  • 24inch
  • Freesync since this is for the xbone
  • at least 120mhz (just incase the scorpio can do more than 60 , what are the chances? )
  • Lowest response time possible, 1ms is ideal of course.
  • Under $300.
Anyone have any suggestions?

What panel did you pick up? I remember that we suggested the U2414H before.

Scorpio won't do higher than 60hz, and Adaptive Refresh doesn't matter for console

Top Bottom