• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TNA Legend Kurt Angle going into the WWE Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipherr

1f0bc00272f911cc90ea78fd0a7c2cebfb8a6566_hq.gif

Jesus... lmao. The WWE is fucking comedy man

Tagyhag

I'd say the crowd should be above chanting "You suck" when he's at the HOF. But that would be giving the HOF crowd too much credit.

Remember Jake's speech? Idiots.

Vestal

Gold Member
Sting was in TNA longer than WCW, Steiner was better after he left WCW, and Hardy and Lashley had the best matches of their careers in TNA.

First off.. Sting was WCW... Most of us don't see a difference from Jim Crockett NWA territory and when it turned into WCW which was always on TBS and later on TNT. They all mesh into pretty much the same thing.

Steiner was not better after he left WCW NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!

Pre Big Popa Pump he was arguably one of the most athletic and impressive in ring performers in the world. The moves he was pulling as a huge tank of a man were insane. His runs in WCW, Japan and WWF in the early/mid 90s were absolutely glorious.

Once he couldn't pull that stuff off cause lets face it he got even bigger and well older, he switched his Gimick to Big Popa and worked a much more grounded wrestling moveset. His Big Popa Pump gimmick was at its best in WCW cause he had no filter, and him with Buff just fucking worked.

One of my top 3 wrestlers of all time. Glad he is going into the HoF.

I saw Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels live at WM 21. Damn good match.

DeathyBoy

Banned
TNA gave us Sting, BROKEN Matt Hardy, Scott Steiner, and Bobby Lashley.

WCW gave us...uh...some dancing german kid?

And Disco Inferno. And chairman La Parka. And the YETTAY. And Hak. And Raven cutting promos as Scott Levy while dressed like Raven. And Norman Smiley. And a three ring 60 man battle royal with three of monsters to take down Hogan one of which was Hogan himself.

norm9

Watched Angle vs Taker at No Way Out last night. Man that match is brutal and great all around.

Between all the clownish and goofy promo stuff he did, I forget that Angle was really a top notch champion.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Watched Angle vs Taker at No Way Out last night. Man that match is brutal and great all around.

Between all the clownish and goofy promo stuff he did, I forget that Angle was really a top notch champion.

Easily one of the best all rounders in wrestling history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom