• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TNA Legend Kurt Angle going into the WWE Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagyhag

So happy for him. I really hope he's in the Rumble, just for nostalgia's sake.

I'm also totally fine with him not wrestling an actual match due to his body, but putting him in a manager role would be aces.

Hart got screwed over by the WWF, but he still loved the wrestling business.

Punk got screwed over by the WWE, AND he came to hate wrestling, itself, as shown by him taking every chance he's had to trash it the last few years.

I still can't see Punk returning so long as Triple H is around, especially given in the years Punk has left NXT has blossomed and Triple H has become more of a known backstage figure.

Skatterd

tumblr_mdotnbzBWO1rk5wnbo5_250.gif

My all time favorite.

Didn't expect this, I'm pretty giddy right now. Can't wait to see him in back in a WWE ring, even if it's not for a match.

Long overdue. I can only imagine the pop if he comes out during the Rumble.

So I guess he and Vince have buried the hatchet?

Chyna should be next though.

Heroman

Banned
Long overdue. I can only imagine the pop if he comes out during the Rumble.

So I guess he and Vince have buried the hatchet?

Chyna should be next though.
Him and Vince never had a hatchet, he wanted to wrestle for them and WWE said no for years.
Iirc Chyna is going in this year

Did he leave TNA when it imploded, or long before that?

Want to say it was when TNA was being tight with money and a lot of the bigger names left.

His health was also terrible too at the end of his TNA run. I dont think we will see him wrestling a real match in WWE

oh my god I just realized we will get our dream segment of Rusev shitting on America and then THE THEME HITS

God I remember when all of WrassleGAF was dreaming about this scenario.

Then Rusev got Cena'd.

Then the Dolph feud.

Then the League of Nations.

Then he got Roman'd.

Then the Enzo/Cass feud.

Want to say it was when TNA was being stingy with money and a lot of the bigger names left.

TNA being "stingy with money" implies they had any at that point.

Couleurs

Angle's backstage segments with Austin were great and he should be inducted for those alone, then inducted a second time for everything else

9AzkpU0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom