• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TNA Legend Kurt Angle going into the WWE Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFIB

About time. I'm glad to see bygones be bygones and WWE doing the right thing by electing Angle in.

Now, Cena beats Styles for the strap, Cener comes out over the next month or so into Feb. and beats the Smackdown opponents, offers an open challenge, and the theme music hits.

He had a match against Rey Mysterio a year ago at that weird MMA/Boxing/Wrasslin' PPV that was not terrible. I think if he's not a surprise entrant at the Rumble that have to at least do some bit with him and American Alpha.

Marks in here disrespecting the greatest American professional wrestling company on planet Earth. SMH
TNA will outlive you all.

Matticers

Very much deserved. I keep hoping that he'll get one more short run in the WWE, maybe against Rusev or something. But I understand why he won't. :(

LionPride

Banned
no doubt. i imagine the career bomb would be a banned move for rollins to perform on angle.

Like if that move broke Sting and hurt Finn...Angle would die

--------------------------------

Also....Lil B himself said it best
"KURT ANGLE CALL ME KURT ANGLE BITCHES WANNA FUCK ME CALL ME KURT ANGLE"

One of the best technical wrestlers and also had a decent persona within the WWE. Shame his best matches will be ignored due to them featuring Benoit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom