• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TNA Legend Kurt Angle going into the WWE Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

From ESPN

It remains to be seen whether Angle will only be back for the induction or if he'll have any further role in WWE.

"We have not talked about any wrestling," Angle said to ESPN. "Whether we do or not, that remains to be seen...there are no guarantees. I think right now the most important thing is the Hall of Fame -- and I think both sides feel that way."

Although his WWE contract runs through the Hall of Fame ceremony, Angle said Monday that his new deal does not include a WrestleMania match.

LionPride

Banned
I just need Rusev crapping on America then Kurt's theme hits and the arena explodes. Has to be somewhere where there would be more older fans tho. But can you imagine?

His theme was my favorite besides Burn in My Light

God I remember when all of WrassleGAF was dreaming about this scenario.

Then Rusev got Cena'd.

Then the Dolph feud.

Then the League of Nations.

Then he got Roman'd.

Then the Enzo/Cass feud.

yeah it's a shame all that terrible bullshit happened instead of him getting squashed by an old-timer

I mean that also happened (multiple times) but you get my point

Jmille99

Well deserved. Easily one of my favs. That man could seemingly do it all.

tumblr_m0c2zd5pUI1r44v1uo2_r1_250.gif

Raylan

Banned
Hart got slighted way worse than Punk (and they almost let Punk die from staph infection FFS), but Punk is the kind of hateful asshole who'd probably carry the grudge to his grave.
Punk is awesome. He isn't kissing WWEs/Vince's/HHH's ass like everyone else, and people hate him for that (Bu... but...we hate him because *reasons*!!! Yeah, sure...).

I could've sworn he had an interview right when he joined TNA saying something about Vince dying or something. But oh well.

He left because they instituted a drug testing policy. They put the meeting where they told the guys about it on the website; first question, from Kurt: "does it include painkillers"?

They've never wanted him back as Vince is scared shitless of the negative publicity of an olympic champion dying from drugs, or just being a crazy bastard, on their watch.

They better not use his ECW remix that took out the "You suck" parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzIY53y12Pc

That sick-ass guitar solo at the end more than makes up for it, though.

At least he admits that he sucks.

Punk is awesome. He isn't kissing WWEs/Vince's/HHH's ass like everyone else, and people hate him for that (Bu... but...we hate him because *reasons*!!! Yeah, sure...).

Hey, I love Punk and think he's totally in the right on this. Still, fact is that he's kind of a dick and is known to hold grudges.

DeathyBoy

Banned
That sick-ass guitar solo at the end more than makes up for it, though.

At least he admits that he sucks.

Hey, I love Punk and think he's totally in the right on this. Still, fact is that he's kind of a dick and is known to hold grudges.

Best part about Punk leaving was HHH refuting everything Punk claimed re: treatment by having Bryan go over him, Batista and Orton at Mania 30.

That was some grade A "it was just you" shade.

I get your point but people hate Punk for a lot of other things. Some of it is just people whining, and some of it can be seen as a legit reason to dislike him.

Best part about Punk leaving was HHH refuting everything Punk claimed re: treatment by having Bryan go over him, Batista and Orton at Mania 30.

That was some grade A "it was just you" shade.

Bryan went over because the audience was shitting all over Batista, arguably worst then they ever shit on Roman or Cena, make no mistake that wasn't HHH and co being benevolent it was literally them doing what was best for business for a change.

Truly the most deserving of induction in the post-attitude era. The man got jumped into the business and went from nothing to 5 star matches in no time flat. Could work a great match with anyone of any size, pull off the big match promo gravitas and the next night clown around in whatever backstage nonsense they stuck him in. Not since Shawn Michaels has someone took to all aspects of the business so superbly and made it look so natural and effortless, and Kurt did it in a fraction of the time.

Im guessing this is what dave was teasing about on twittrt as a nice suprise that he dont wanna spoik. Kurt coming back and wrestling aj. It makes sense for kurt to be on smackdown too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom