• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TNA Wrestling / Impact Ventures vs Billy Corgan Trial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

I have an honest question what is Billy Corgan fighting for? Wouldn't it just be cheaper to start a company from scratch ? Are the TNA over sea television contracts worth that much? Hasn't the TNA video library already been sold off?

For one, he invested money in a company and was promised things he didn't get and repeatedly lied to about the company's finances.

There are also more things that come with the deal like the equipment and all that.

Ronin Ray

For one, he invested money in a company and was promised things he didn't get and repeatedly lied to about the company's finances.

There are also more things that come with the deal like the equipment and all that.

I didnt think about the equipment. Would he get the video library and wrestler contracts?

bjork

So by the time this is all sorted out, it'll be just the right time for Dixie to be the new SD GM. Dixie v. Stephanie for control of WWE, main eventing Wrestlemania

I didnt think about the equipment. Would he get the video library and wrestler contracts?

Yes. Although some of the wrestlers are working on a freelance basis, and a bit of the tape library may have been already sold to anthem (though that in itself may have been illegal depending on when dixie sold it and what billy's contract said when he became president).

Also TV deals are not as easy to get as you may think. J E double F J A double R E double T has been trying for over a year and gotten nowhere, now he's trying to sell gold lol

Ronin Ray

Yes. Although some of the wrestlers are working on a freelance basis, and a bit of the tape library may have been already sold to anthem (though that in itself may have been illegal depending on when dixie sold it and what billy's contract said when he became president).

Also TV deals are not as easy to get as you may think. J E double F J A double R E double T has been trying for over a year and gotten nowhere, now he's trying to sell gold lol

I just want to say I apprentice you taking time out to spell and put respect on Jarrett's name I am sure it mans a lot to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom