• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TNA wrestling is dead, it is now Global Force Wrestling

Abyss being offered a Mania match with Taker and not taking it just makes no sense in my mind

Sting refusing and then spending another 2-3 years languishing in TNA during its darkest time will always bum me out.

Dude could have had a decent final run if he came earlier. At least Seth Rollins wouldnt have been a issue for him.

Sheroking

The only reason TNA outlived WCW is because the competition isn't as good.

1: They didn't out-live WCW. I wish people would stop saying this. WCW was around for 70 years under different names.

2: WCW signed tons of massive guaranteed contracts and starting hemorrhaging money the second they weren't doing insane TV numbers. Way less overhead for TNA.

Syder

Sting refusing and then spending another 2-3 years languishing in TNA during its darkest time will always bum me out.
PC25tKi.gif

tumblr_nkpz1uRNWN1so9o3no1_500.gif

m4VRv.gif

Demoskinos

1: They didn't out-live WCW. I wish people would stop saying this. WCW was around for 70 years under different names.

2: WCW signed tons of massive guaranteed contracts and starting hemorrhaging money the second they weren't doing insane TV numbers. Way less overhead for TNA.

And yet they still managed to fuck it up.

Top Bottom