• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
August 11, 2003

GOTDAMN

This animation puts SAO and Bleach to shame. Hell, I'd say it's as good as Soul Eater and One Piece.

I could swear this is HD. The only tell is that the lines are ever so slightly blurry compared to true HD. But from where I'm sitting away from the TV, it's indistinguishable.

Mononoke_Kodama.jpg

MikeMyers

GOTDAMN

This animation puts SAO and Bleach to shame. Hell, I'd say it's as good as Soul Eater and One Piece.

I could swear this is HD. The only tell is that the lines are ever so slightly blurry compared to true HD. But from where I'm sitting away from the TV, it's indistinguishable.

Naraku is so overpowered he even makes his return episodes have better animation.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I know it's fun to hate, but you can't criticize SAO for it's animation, it's a damn pretty show

The environments are pretty, but static. The character animation does nothing for me, and the character designs are wretched and generic.

The environments are pretty, but static. The character animation does nothing for me, and the character designs are wretched and generic.

I'll give you the static environments and character designs, but not the animation, even at it's worse (aka tentacle rape and I love you brother/cousin) it's still really good animation. It's a pretty pile of shit though

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"I'll kill anyone who gets in my way including Naraku!"

"Really?
e5YuU.gif
"

I'll give you the static environments and character designs, but not the animation, even at it's worse (aka tentacle rape and I love you brother/cousin) it's still really good animation. It's a pretty pile of shit though

It has high production values but it's not being made by masters of the field, is my impression of SAO's animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom