• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump gently, lovingly guides Montenegro PM to one side to get in front for photo

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Calling people dumb only makes them angrier and more entrenched in their positions. Any chance, however slim, of them reconsidering their viewpoints goes out the window when insulted like that.

So entertain the notion that Trump could cure cancer? Nah.

Trump is a genuine dumbass and has no one to blame but himself. It's a super massive downgrade from Obama to Trump. Twilight zone baffling. And you do have to be stupid to support Trump unless you're filthy rich.

giphy.gif

OH MY GOD... yes

Keasar

What a fucking jerk, "I WANNA SIT IN THE FRONT!" as he starts fucking shoving and pulling on everyone else.

Trump could cure cancer tomorrow and give it away free, this forum would still hate him.
Do tell what he as done to earn our praise instead.

Please.

Name something.

Calling people dumb only makes them angrier and more entrenched in their positions. Any chance, however slim, of them reconsidering their viewpoints goes out the window when insulted like that.

When someone calls me out for being an idiot, I do self reflection.

Maybe that's why I'm so stupid.

abundant

Who taught this man how to shake hands? Never was I taught to yank someone in like that and I'm surprised he hasn't had a lawsuit by dislocating a shoulder with that maneuver.

If I had to guess, it's some kind of macho, alpha male BS he was taught as a kid.

What an absolute POS that guy is. There are some people that need a good ass whooping in front of a small crowd, and he is one of those people.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Nah man argue back with facts. It was done by many here (Trump hasn't done anything worth of praise... etc).

Just saying. Insults make us feel good but don't lead anywhere.

It was a dumb comment, I am sorry but it was. Now that isn't saying the user who posted it is dumb, just that specific comment within this thread. I have made plenty of dumb comments in my life, if I get called out for them I don't just turtle myself and stick my fingers in my ears.

azyless

Trump could cure cancer tomorrow and give it away free, this forum would still hate him.
Considering what Trump wants to do with the USA's already pathetic healthcare system, you could have said "what if Trump was Batman" and I would have taken you more seriously.

Alienous

I think that's what he thinks being a powerful leader is about - physically overpowering someone. Like those weird tug-of-war handshakes he seems to like to give.

Not being respected. Not being admired. No, it's about attempting to be the top dog in every situation possible. God forbid that he's not at the center of a group shot one time.

What a clown.

Boylamite

That's on them.

A reasonable person may take the opportunity to think about why so many people are calling them out for an idiotic statement.

Not my problem, or my responsibility to deal with someone's bruised ego, or their inability to handle the consequences of their actions.

Oersted

Posting something dumb was a mistake. The location was fine.

He's too dumb to even read.

This is a dumb comment...like really, really dumb.

So representative of a Trump supporter.

Unknown One made Trump angrier?

Nah man argue back with facts. It was done by many here (Trump hasn't done anything worth of praise... etc).

Just saying. Insults make us feel good but don't lead anywhere.

Insulting can vent feelings and show someone's passion about a topic/bring awareness to a problem. Insulting can have many benefits actually.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
So we're reduced to dreaming up absurd, impossible hypotheticals to explain the apparent "irrationality" of people disliking this president?

C'mon.
Yep.

Acting like people dislike him 'just because' and not because he's a man with - to date - no redeemable qualities (and all the worst obnoxious ones) is just being disingenuous.

People hate Trump because he's a massive dickhead. He's the guy people avoid. He's rude, boorish, loud, racist and unforgivably stupid and ignorant.

LifEndz

Too bad the Montenegro PM didn't recoil from Trump's hand or slap his hand away ala Melania. He choose to laugh it off, because Trump is a joke to the rest of the world.

Yep.

Acting like people dislike him 'just because' and not because he's a man with - to date - no redeemable qualities (and all the worst obnoxious ones) is just being disingenuous.

People hate Trump because he's a massive dickhead. He's the guy people avoid. He's rude, boorish, loud, racist and unforgivably stupid and ignorant.

I mean, people could at least give us some plausible hypothetical action Trump could do to win over all of us who deeply loathe having him as president and want him out of office as soon as possible. Unless he stops in his tracks this minute and begins working overtime to make amends for all the racism, xenophobia, homophobia, and all other forms of hate him and his political career has unleashed, I'm not interested.

The reason people are attacking Trump for shoving the PM of Montenegro is because it fits his attitude towards our allies. Donald Trump has a history of incredibly rude, boorish, aggressive behavior towards our allies. This isn't some "eatin crackers" moment where people are hating on him just because haters gotta hate, but rather because he's established a pattern of behavior that makes us dread any opportunity Trump has to interact with American allies. He's destructive.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I mean, people could at least give us some plausible hypothetical action Trump could do to win over all of us who deeply loathe having him as president and want him out of office as soon as possible. Unless he stops in his tracks this minute and begins working overtime to make amends for all the racism, xenophobia, homophobia, and all other forms of hate him and his political career has unleashed, I'm not interested.

The reason people are attacking Trump for shoving the PM of Montenegro is because it fits his attitude towards our allies. Donald Trump has a history of incredibly rude, boorish, aggressive behavior towards our allies. This isn't some "eatin crackers" moment where people are hating on him just because haters gotta hate, but rather because he's established a pattern of behavior that makes us dread any opportunity Trump has to interact with American allies. He's destructive.
I cringe every time I see him interact with other people - he's so unbelievably affected, manipulative and fake. I'm awaiting some audio leak to come out after he greets one of his supporters warmly then expresses his disgust at having to touch or be near them.

I've worked with people like him and luckily they didn't have the money and power that he has - he's just embarrassing in every way and you can feel the self-obsession and opportunism oozing out of everything he does. This video, to me, feels like one of those unguarded moments where the 'real' him is on full display. The fact he doesn't care about literally pushing someone even on camera says it all.

I can't imagine ever having to work for or with him. Disgusting person.

Top Bottom