• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump takes shots at Kaepernick, ‘Get that son of a bitch off the field’

RPGCrazied

Damn. Trump digging in deeper with newer comments. What a fucking embarrassment. He has the gall to talk about disrespect, when he disrespects people on a daily basis.

cordy

Banned
Can't someone think of the poor majority of white people that voted for this fucker?

Tbh those people who voted for Trump, is it just me or have they really gotten quiet since his inauguration? It's like they realize they fucked up so you see them less and less. I don't even see these dudes around town anymore but I know they exist in their homes. Like that shit will haunt them forever.

nflwdsna.png

https://twitter.com/DVNJr/status/911407697026801664

You're doing it wrong, jr. You're supposed to make posts like "Fuck White People" and post some edgy memes. When someone goes against this jump on them with a hot take and boost your gaf cred.

Don't bother trying to suggest we all work together to get this piece of shit Trump out of office asap as you will never be one true good guys around here.

I believe this tactic hurts more than it helps. Some others here also feel that way. I would love to discuss why I believe this, but my gut tells me people will just reply with "lol defense for everything" or some stupid gif.

Come election time again we could easily be in for another shock. Gaf, wont see it coming again just like last time.

I don't think gaf is all SJW shit, but just look in the very thread. I replied to a poster and we were having a dialog. Along came some other users who didn't read all posts by me and that user and replied with some lame gif.

Then look at Slayven who found that other guys post and all he did was quote it and put...."hmmmm". After that everyone quoted him and couldn't wait put in their hot take.

Why couldn't Slayven quote him and ask him to explain this comment? Why does gaf get off on the "Gottem!" when it comes serious topics like this. This isn't Xbox vs Playstion wars.

I don't feel the least bit persecuted. I understand others are frustrated and looking back at my post I can say I got a bit heated too. So I can blame myself. I just want us to work together combating this and not throw out generalizations. I'm guilty of it too.

Yeah, GAF and its anti-white agenda!

Also, let me lecture on how Slayven should post!

We should work together, though!

Calantus

And those 33% of Latino men...

Given the nature of the campaign that's.. strange.

This is what's wrong with the left really, just because Trump is anti illegal immigrant (particularly hispanic) doesn't mean all Hispanics are for a more open immigration policy. Not a shot at you Revensmash, just hate that the left is so group think oriented..

Oh, and Lebron echoed my thoughts completely..

Jabronium

Tbh those people who voted for Trump, is it just me or have they really gotten quiet since his inauguration? It's like they realize they fucked up so you see them less and less. I don't even see these dudes around town anymore but I know they exist in their homes. Like that shit will haunt them forever.

Maybe for some, but I think for most that want to MAGA the election was like a sporting event. They're bandwagon fans. Their team won, now they're in the off-season. I'm sure they'll get wound back up come next election.

dankir

I don't get it Ray Lewis killed somebody(probably) Ray rice is a women beater, bunch of oldercowboy players are criminals and offenders but Kapernick is the enemy because he kneels during the anthem..... USA you're all kinds of fucked up.

Mahonay

Banned
This is what's wrong with the left really, just because Trump is anti illegal immigrant (particularly hispanic) doesn't mean all Hispanics are for a more open immigration policy. Not a shot at you Revensmash, just hate that the left is so group think oriented..

Lol and the right isn't? That's not something unique to the left.

RPGCrazied

I don't see how we go through 3 more years of this. Not even a year in and its been a complete and utter disaster of an administration.

cordy

Banned
Maybe for some, but I think for most that want to MAGA the election was like a sporting event. They're bandwagon fans. Their team won, now they're in the off-season. I'm sure they'll get wound back up come next election.

Great analogy. Makes sense.

Barzul

I don't get it Ray Lewis killed somebody(probably) Ray rice is a women beater, bunch of oldercowboy players are criminals and offenders but Kapernick is the enemy because he kneels during the anthem..... USA you're all kinds of fucked up.
Ray Lewis maintains and advocates for the existing power structure. Kaepernick challenges it.

rjinaz

I don't think gaf is all SJW shit, but just look in the very thread. I replied to a poster and we were having a dialog. Along came some other users who didn't read all posts by me and that user and replied with some lame gif.

Then look at Slayven who found that other guys post and all he did was quote it and put...."hmmmm". After that everyone quoted him and couldn't wait put in their hot take.

Why couldn't Slayven quote him and ask him to explain this comment? Why does gaf get off on the "Gottem!" when it comes serious topics like this. This isn't Xbox vs Playstion wars.

I don't feel the least bit persecuted. I understand others are frustrated and looking back at my post I can say I got a bit heated too. So I can blame myself. I just want us to work together combating this and not throw out generalizations. I'm guilty of it too.

Well you're not wrong, we all do need to come together. I'm not so sure making generalization that are mostly true are dividing people and I also don't think all generalizations are the same like you seem to. But, nonetheless, we need all the people we can get to vote against Trump in 2020 so if not saying Fuck White people helps that then fine, it's a bit much even I said so. But pointing out reality for what it is should never be just politics and denying it or ignoring it should never be just a way to get somebody elected. I'm White and I can tell you most of the White people I know, friends and family both, say and think racist shit but of course they don't think of themselves as racist, now that would be truly horrible and not the racist things they say. There is a problem in America that the majority want to pretend doesn't exist. The order is easier.

K-Gun

Honestly, I'd have a tough time lacing up tomorrow. On the other hand this is what he wants, take it to the next level and divide further.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Trump makes me ashamed as a Human being. Knowing he is from the same species as I am, and that he managed to get elected... makes me feel sick.

Calantus

Lol and the right isn't? That's not something unique to the left.

Exactly but we aren't playing whataboutism, but it is more prevalent in the left because they play identity politics a hell of a lot more than the right; At least in recent times.

rjinaz

Slayven must have the biggest hate fan club on here lol

Well I know that when I used to read those anti gaf places he was definitely one of the most popular people to hate on. He must be doing something right if horrible racists and trash people don't like him.

Oh, I missed the incitement to race war. Gotta go gather up war rocks

Well I know that when I used to read those anti gaf places he was definitely one of the most popular people to hate on. He must be doing something right if horrible racists and trash people don't like him.

Took one look and that was enough. I feel sad for people that broken, and kind of sick knowing so many of them post here with straight faces and think people don't know

who the fuck are these 13% of black men?????????

Trump never specifically targeted blacks. Not blatantly at least. So in the eyes of some, that's good enough. The sad truth is many minorities hold ultra conservative stances (eg. pro-life) and that's more important than all the other shit he does. And I'm sure few of them must also be well off. So they are economically better off under Trump's tax plan.

Spacebar

Well you're not wrong, we all do need to come together. I'm not so sure making generalization that are mostly true are dividing people and I also don't think all generalizations are the same like you seem to. But, nonetheless, we need all the people we can get to vote against Trump in 2020 so if not saying Fuck White people helps that then fine, it's a bit much even I said so. But pointing out reality for what it is should never be just politics and denying it or ignoring it should never be just a way to get somebody elected. I'm White and I can tell you most of the White people I know, friends and family both, say and think racist shit but of course they don't think of themselves as racist, now that would be truly horrible and not the racist things they say. There is a problem in America that the majority want to pretend doesn't exist. The order is easier.

Thanks for your time and good discussion. I know it’s hard to have it in this format and I appreciate you taking the time to type it out. We got a long way go, but hopefully someday.

Yeah, GAF and its anti-white agenda!

Also, let me lecture on how Slayven should post!

We should work together, though!

A few more hot takes and gifs you may get a free gaf gold membership.

Zolo

Trump never specifically targeted blacks. Not blatantly at least. The sad truth is many minorities hold ultra conservative stances (eg. pro-life) and that's more important than all the other shit he does. And I'm sure few of them must also be well off. So they are economically better off under Trump's tax plan.

Yeah. I imagine that 13% is mostly due to religious reasons.

Nah, no offence taken!

I actually agree (despite and perhaps because of how that figure jumped out at me).

Should probably have taken a moment to examine that.

Important to understand that politics is rarely always a black and white situation.

Trump never specifically targeted blacks. Not blatantly at least. The sad truth is many minorities hold ultra conservative stances (eg. pro-life) and that's more important than all the other shit he does. And I'm sure few of them must also be well off. So they are economically better off under Trump's tax plan.

If you think Trump didn't blatantly target blacks then you are incapable of recognizing anything other than overt racism.

Why has he latched onto this shit so badly? It wasn't as big a story at all until he went and dropped all the spaghetti out of his pockets at that rally and on Twitter

Why has he latched onto this shit so badly? It wasn't as big a story at all until he went and dropped all the spaghetti out of his pockets at that rally and on Twitter

He has zero concept of being able to take an L. And it almost always results in him taking an even bigger one.

It's his ego.

Anti-illegal immigrant is a lot different from openly racist against a Mexican judge that was born in Indiana to parents who came here legally.

Mahonay

Banned
oQpLX5q.jpg

CazTGG

Well...better add it to the list of people Trump has insulted and/or criticized: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?mcubz=0

I know this is for his Twitter but this is the best I could do in finding a definitive list of people Trump has done the above to.

For the record, he has not criticized and/or denounced (but should have):
-Literal Nazis
-Stephen Bannon
-Vladmir Putin
-Erdogan/his guards for assaulting his citizens (twice)
-The KKK
-Joe Arpaio
-David Clarke Jr.

rjinaz

He saw it as an easy way to get cheered at because he knows his racist base, but then he can't be wrong so when pushed back, he doubled down and is now making things worse like he always does. I think it's as simple as that.

CazTGG

Trump never specifically targeted blacks. Not blatantly at least. So in the eyes of some, that's good enough. The sad truth is many minorities hold ultra conservative stances (eg. pro-life) and that's more important than all the other shit he does. And I'm sure few of them must also be well off. So they are economically better off under Trump's tax plan.

"No Vacancies for Blacks"

Would you like to try that again, sunshine? Or should I tell you what he's said about the Central Park 5?

Top Bottom