• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump to widow of dead Sargent: 'He knew what he signed up for'

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Putting aside morality/empathy, this shows how Trump is actually a bad persuader and businessman.

He doesn't even know how to properly schmooze and play a game of normal human interaction.

Scott Adams theory can go get fucked. The guy is a bad player. He's not good at it.

remz

Kneeling during anthem -> Disrespecting the military, disgusting

Saying thats what you get to a vet's widow while she cries on his casket -> Just some good presidential shit

It's time for America to wake up and realize they were conned. I know people thought they were electing a high-functioning sociopath, but it's increasingly clear that Trump has never functioned at a high level in any regard.

norm9

It's time for America to wake up and realize they were conned. I know people thought they were electing a high-functioning sociopath, but it's increasingly clear that Trump has never functioned at a high level in any regard.

Yeah, he's essentially one of the more high functioning members of Howard sterns wack pack. I rank beetlejuice higher than trump, but trump is up there, being president and all.

They’re going to see what race he said it to and just agree with what he said. Or say they had no choice because they have to protect their damned evangelicalism.

MaulerX

He proved with Puerto Rico that he has zero empathy for fellow Americans. That's the last thing this poor widow wanted to hear. Disgusting sack of shit.

Azuran

Banned
Really, what else can you say at this point? Orange fuck was obviously unfit from day one and yet a part of America decided he was the man they wanted to run the country. If this is how he deals with the family of dead AMERICAN soldiers, then I don't what to see what he does in a moment of conflict with an international power.

I can't even get angry at Trump these days because it's just exhausting. My hate is now driven at the racist fucks who voted this moron into power.

Donald Trump is a motherfucking cunt, news at 11.
Donald Trump's supporters are a bunch of degenerative, racist, unintelligent, socially inept motherfucking losers, news at 11.

kmfdmpig

On Curb Your Enthusiasm Larry David wrote a bad condolence message. That still might have been more empathetic than Chump's message.

Strike

Wow, but we gotta hear some bullshit about people taking a knee being disrespectful to soldiers when this dude disrespects POWs, dead soldiers, and their families.

I mean, the man is essentially Patrick Bateman. Only without the ability to fake empathy.

EKdMfs9.gif

TCFaplD.gif

This response is also connected to Trump passing the buck on taking any responsibility for consequences. In his mind it's not that his military strategy let to this death, it's that this soldier died be he was in the military and that's his fault. He is not willing, maybe able, to be responsible for this.

Culex

Banned
I'm not even going to say it's a false equivalency because it's spot on:

A woman wearing a short skirt is raped. "Well she knew what she was getting herself into with that dress!"

Top Bottom