• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump to widow of dead Sargent: 'He knew what he signed up for'

Yet doesn't understand the context or occasion to use them. This very same line is what I hear people use in Canada when people complain about our winter conditions. As aforementioned, there is a way to use it while still being empathetic, but that takes a scintilla of empathy to begin with.

Its as simple as he wants to be the big tough boss in an action movie.

That's all of his training as commander-in-chief.

Is this Tetsuo ?

It looks like a giant goldfish with a dick called "Miami".

McLovin

He was black on top of that? Come the fuck on:(
Edit-It’s even worse when you consider the fact that he’s a draft dodger on top of that.

theofficefan99

I hope he dies soon.

I will celebrate when he dies.

Also Trump should be the last person to condescending say something about someone knowing what they signed up for, considering his performance as President thus far, and how he has no idea what he's doing, and how he wasn't ready to be scrutinized to this degree and to receive this level of hatred.

This. There is no bottom with how low this asshole goes.

Yup. I told myself "TBH just keep expecting worse" in hopes of not getting angry every time Trump unfortunately manages to breathe, but his existence still manages to rile me up daily.

Lowmelody

Theres always gotta be atleast one contrarian clumsily protecting Trump with Hanlon's razor, no matter what he says or does.

Zimbardo

at a glance it sounds bad ...but trying to be impartial, a Democratic Congresswoman is saying that 'Basically he said', these things.

'basically he said'.

i'd have to hear the conversation to really know the context.

theofficefan99

Also, I say this in nearly every Trump thread I comment in and I'll keep saying it: Trump is the prime example of someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Whether Overt or Covert, they all have impaired empathy, and use and abuse people their entire life. Their entire life revolves around their image and protecting their extremely fragile ego. As a result they literally do not care when they're hurting others (which is practically all the time, even if they're covert). They will also never genuinely apologize and they never blame themselves (unless they are certain that it'll benefit them in some way. And even then they won't mean it when they take some blame), why? Because their ego is their entire life, and they are perpetual victims. THE scum of the Earth. They are impossible to deal with. I suggest everyone does research on this disorder, both types of NPD's.

red731

Z62p7j2.gif

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Watch how he'll say "That's what I was told. Talk to my generals" when he'll be asked to provide said proof.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It's an old thing to say but still: Imagine Obama did this. Just this, not anything else Trump did or said.
Imagine how Fox would celebrate that. For years. For decades.

tbm24

Listening to the congresswoman on New Day, she apparently knew this soldier and his family personally. In which case Trump should back away from this fight as soon as he can(he’s going throw gasoline on it clearly).

daveo42

Banned
Trump continues to have the best words.

He knew what he signed up for
I think there's blame on both sides
Grab them by the pussy
Bigly

The absolute best.

Listening to the congresswoman on New Day, she apparently knew this soldier and his family personally. In which case Trump should back away from this fight as soon as he can(he’s going throw gasoline on it clearly).
Trump back away? LOL

If what the congresswoman recounted was off by even a single syllable he'll claim victory and somehow the dead soldier and his widow will be completely forgotten.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Also, I say this in nearly every Trump thread I comment in and I'll keep saying it: Trump is the prime example of someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Whether Overt or Covert, they all have impaired empathy, and use and abuse people their entire life. Their entire life revolves around their image and protecting their extremely fragile ego. As a result they literally do not care when they're hurting others (which is practically all the time, even if they're covert). They will also never genuinely apologize and they never blame themselves (unless they are certain that it'll benefit them in some way. And even then they won't mean it when they take some blame), why? Because their ego is their entire life, and they are perpetual victims. THE scum of the Earth. They are impossible to deal with. I suggest everyone does research on this disorder, both types of NPD's.
Yup. He’s also gaslighting half the country. NPDs are literal crazy makers.

BriGuy

Way to make a dead soldier and a family's grief into a political football.

I don't have much hope for this country anymore. Even after Trump is long gone, the poison he's injected into the system will be causing damage for a long, long time.

This so much, he's a classic overt narcissist. If I detect anybody like this getting close to me I cut them out of my life, they're toxic and just cause pain. It simply amazes me that the US has elected one as their leader.

Kimawolf

This really makes me angry. I lost friends in Afghanistan and I have seen the absolute trauma the family goes through. And for him to be so heartless... there is no excuse. Anyone who is a real "patriot" or "supports the troops" should be outraged and this should affect them.

Poor woman...

The only thing that makes me question this is the words of the congress woman where she said he "basically" said what he did. I have NO doubt that he said something callous, but the thing is, if you throw this kind of accusation at Trump then you need to be exact or places like Fox News will pull some shit like "See? He didn't say (insert word here) so she's lying! The whole thing is false!"

Top Bottom