• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: Among Thieves release date, box-art and pre-order incentives announced

Loudninja said:
Never took me that long.
Who knows, maybe he has one of those satellite internet services. They're between dial-up and lower end DSL.

When I see "Broadband" as a requirement for playing online it means "Cable" to me. With features like live updates and DLC being frequent in the future I hope games are more clear about their speed requirements.

How many megabits does my PS3 need to be sucking on for this game? 1? 2? .25? :p

I only ask for the sake of people who have slow internets.

arne said:
I probably wasn't clear enough on my previous post about the pre-order box, given the stories I'm seeing.

There's NO (mandtory/optional) install. You're welcome.
Naughty GOD indeed.

Can I worship you guys? ;_;

Kittonwy

Banned
arne said:
we stream the whole game? so there is essentially no loading, and none really once you start going through the game.

Wut about cutscenes are they gonna be runnin in-engine?
Indifferent2.gif

siarraweb

i just want to know..

special edition, collectors edition, whatever...

will there be one?

and.. arne, please, can you tell me if the game will have the audio in portuguese like uncharted 1?

thanks a lot..

OwNii

Banned
Where can I find the official site? If that poster is real I would like someone to post a link for me.

Thanks.

Spike

Sleeker said:
Is among thieves set before or after Drakes fortune?
or is it one of those ambiguous sequels

It comes after Drake's Fortune since Elena is in the game and comments on herself being "last year's model."

herbert²

Banned
I love (yes, another reply which starts with it) the water effects on clothes, and I loved these on the first episode, also loved drake's shirt getting dirtier in time. I think they will do the same thing with the snow in Among Thieves...if you pay attention you can see snow on drake's hair, clothes and eyebrows !

Awesome detailed game.

Banned
I like the boxart aswell.

What else would you have made it?

Drake standing infront of an explosion holding an AK47?:lol so typical

Banned
i hope they dive into drake and sullys history and how they became treasure hunters... im always wondering how the hell did drake learn to climb like that :lol

SolidPain

Neo Member
I really like the boxart, after all U2 is about action and adventures and the boxart reflects this idea in a good way. Well the most important thing is that U2 will be mine day 1:D .

Replicant

The boxart is okay but I'm hoping for something better (I like the first game boxart - there's a mystery touch to it). This game deserves awesome boxart. I think someone suggested along the lines of Indiana Jones movie poster arts. Also, is that special edition book thing real or fake?

JMC

Banned
Attention fellow AusGAFers, the JB-exclusive SE edition of the game is back on their online store complete with slightly altered cover art, an amended list of bundled items and a higher price tag ($99 up from $89).

Exclusive Limited JB Version

STEELBOOK WITH O-RING
Contents Include:
Special Steelbook Packaging to house your copy of Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves
Exclusive downloadable content including:
Gold Weapons: Show off your exclusive gold plated weapon(s) during frenetic action in multiplayer modes.
x2 Multiplayer skins: Use these two exclusive character skins in multiplayer modes.
Uncharted 2 Cross Media Bar Theme
Set of collectable Uncharted 2 Among Thieves Postcards

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/game/ps3/uncharted-2-steelbook-version/443573

No art book or OST. :(

-Winnie-

Damn, that's unfortunate about no OST... D:
But what's the "O-RING"? At first I thought it'd be Drake's ring (the one around Nate's neck), but there's no mention of anything like that in the description.

Drame

SolidSnakex said:
http://i25.tinypic.com/abgm0o.jpg[img]
[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/mwrtkg.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

I just can't believe how good this game looks, ND are absolutely out of this world.

Top Bottom