• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UR Fight 1: Boxing, MMA, Grappling, and Pro Wrestling A disaster live on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

For as much as the show could have been hurt having multiple types of combat sports on the same show is kinda fun.

They just need to have different ring for wrestling.

JustinBB7

For as much as the show could have been hurt having multiple types of combat sports on the same show is kinda fun.

They just need to have different ring for wrestling.

I like the idea. But it will be hard to execute because all big names are tied to contracts. We're only getting free agents 45+ year olds here.

Also I had no idea this event was even happening until I read this thread right before it started lol.

SpNCdDC.png

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
at this point his chef source of income is music streaming services playing his 1 song in gyms featuring only white guys in it.

why does the race of the people featured in his song matter? lmao

him and ron artest are the only athletes to ever make a decent song imo

Limit

Fun little event. Aside from the wrestling match where I am still not convinced that Mysterio didn't do a bella twins switch-a-roo and had the masked fan fight kurt for the majority of the event. It was only when Kurt realized what was happening he decided to utilize the low blow.

Kurt got screwed fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom