• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita is like having a girl with ... 4 breasts.

Orayn

C'mon Sony, I thought we were done with the incredibly weird ads? You guys hit the nail on the head with Kevin Butler, but now you're going back?

Because it's Sony.

This trend of passive-aggressive comments that favor Sony and express annoyance at PC gamers is becoming rather pronounced. This is coming from a guy who's trying to break the habit of making similar comments in favor of Nintendo and PC.

DiscoJer

Touch screens have their place, but frankly, in the 6 hours I've now owned a Vita, I wish they placed more focus on buttons/sticks/dpads.

I mean, that is what really separates it from other devices these days, not dual touch. But dual sticks on a handheld is unique.. But what's the point of dual sticks if you don't have any FPSes to play on it? (Quality ones, that is)

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
neil-degrasse-tyson-watch-out-badass-meme-220x150.jpeg

Ah yes...When lacking a valid argument the best response is a tired meme.

Salsa

dsbad.jpg
dsgood.jpg

gotta hate touch devices

it's like they cant control themselves and feel obligated to market like this

then again with Nintendo is the occasional exception, with Sony is just run of the mill at this point. Cringeworthy

Sony's not just bad at marketing their stuff, but they're also bad at women. If that's how you touch a woman's breasts, you're doing it wrong. The back touch more resembles..well, a back touch.

Kurod

Banned
Didn't a white vita just come out? Can we see an ad where a white 4boob grapples with a black 4boob? Maybe in an inflatable wading pool?

It's 2:30 AM here, I can't fall asleep with work tomorrow and have almost finished a bottle of wine. This ad is terrible to me now, so I'm wondering what the state of the marketers was when they concocted this ad.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
dsbad.jpg
dsgood.jpg

gotta hate touch devices

it's like they cant control themselves and feel obligated to market like this

then again with Nintendo is the occasional exception, with Sony is just run of the mill at this point. Cringeworthy

The angel is still sexy. is...that intentional?

Meesh

I can confirm kotakus findings, as of today I'm exactly eight breasts richer....ah yes, like a proud sow suckling her piglet children with her milky vita goodness....it's not pretty, but it sure is fun.

Top Bottom