• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game And Service Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except I guess we can't discuss accessories on this thread.

Apparently so. It's kind of odd. Oh and can't discuss actual vita hardware either I guess?

Top of page: this is weird and confusing but vita will live on!

Also but mutant blobs. If for no other reason than to shut Carl up

So it's a little late, cause I already erased the data on the card and shipped it, but *WAS* there a way for me to keep my UMvC3 save data had I purchased the digital copy from the store?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So far, only RO and P4G for me. AC:L at some point. All Physical.

I'm eventually getting NFS, Butttttttttttttt for 360. Unless EA jumps in on the cross buy dealie. Which I doubt.

Carl

So it's a little late, cause I already erased the data on the card and shipped it, but *WAS* there a way for me to keep my UMvC3 save data had I purchased the digital copy from the store?

Sorry man you can't tlk about that here. That would be too convenient. You have to fuck off to the hardware thread.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Sorry man you can't tlk about that here. That would be too convenient. You have to fuck off to the hardware thread.
I've seen PC hardware inquiries show up in the Steam thread.

This is so needlessly confusing. I don't know what 'megathread etiquette' to emulate.

Carl

Speaking of Mutant Blobs. Do you know if the EU is getting Halloween sale like NA? Although I get the feeling you're going to persuade me to buy it anyway.

Should be an EU sale coming up, keep an eye out. Don't know if it will have Mutant Blobs Attack though. But yes, you should buy it anyway seeing as it is brilliant.

Carl

$3.99, right? How's Near work for that game, anyway?

Shouldn't that be in the NEAR thread? Don't want to break the rules do we...

(You can select any flowers and share them via near or send them to a specific friend)

@Tam, yeah i saw it ;)

Actually I'm glad that the cross buy version if PSABR is digital. It seems like the kind of game I want with me all the time

Same here, it's the reason I bought myself a 16GB Card. So I can have all my PS1/PSP/PSVita/PSM games with me whenever I want.

I think I might trade in LBP and use the credit for ACL.

Toki767

Definitely Ragnarok Odyssey and AC3: Liberation for me. I may cave and buy RO digitally so I don't have to switch carts to play Liberation.

Also kind of want to get Orgarhythm on Tuesday but it's weird that there haven't been any reviews for it except for that Famitsu one.

Carl

SunFlowers is cheap and good fun, though gets repetitive if you play too long. It's not the sort of game you'll sit and play for 2 hours, but it's good to jump on and waste 10 mins now and then :)

SunFlowers is cheap and good fun, though gets repetitive if you play too long. It's not the sort of game you'll sit and play for 2 hours, but it's good to jump on and waste 10 mins now and then :)

So like angry birds?

Keep hearing good things about it, just wish there was a demo

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I haven't been following the official vita thread at all, but is there any news on when PS+ will come to vita?
Jet Set Radio will be the Instant Game Collection title.

I'm lying. I'd be surprised if there was one.

Damn, I was led to believe that the Vita didn't have any games!

Seriously, though, sign me up for:

Ragnarok Odyssey
Lego Lord of the Rings
Need for Speed
Assassin's Creed
Persona 4
...and probably Black Ops 2 (shame)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So has there been any word if the new store update currently being beta tested by the EU will be coming over to the Vita at any point?

Takao

Banned
Paint Park is a drawing application for Vita that's a free download. It even has a local multiplayer mode where participants are asked to draw random subjects and vote on which rendition they believe matches the subject best. Here's some samples of what some really talented people can do with the app:

A1S5jb7CEAAuS4q.jpg

Azi8gQeCUAApPLr.jpg

A new version of Paint Park, entitled New Paint Park will launch later this year and offer a tonne more in the way of options at a paid price point. In the mean time share your creations in the Paint Park |OT|.

Paint Park is a drawing application for Vita that's a free download. It even has a local multiplayer mode where participants are asked to draw random subjects and vote on which rendition they believe matches the subject best. Here's some samples of what the best can do with the app:

A1S5jb7CEAAuS4q.jpg

Azi8gQeCUAApPLr.jpg

A new version of Paint Park, entitled New Paint Park will launch later this year and offer a tonne more in the way of options at a paid price point. In the mean time share your creations in the Paint Park |OT|.

Ok I didn't actually know about 'new paint park' that sounds pretty cool actually

Orgarhythm is PSN digital only or would be a retail release as well?

Can you mark in the release calendar which games will also be available at retail?

Wait a fucking second is that a 3DS Game reccomendation thread that was just posted? ISNT THAT THE SAME THREAD THEY JUST CLOSED?

Takao

Banned
Orgarhythm is PSN digital only or would be a retail release as well?

Can you mark in the release calendar which games will also be available at retail?

Orgarhythm is a PSN-only release in North America. The Asian, and supposedly the Japanese retail copies of the games feature English text.

Ok I didn't actually know about 'new paint park' that sounds pretty cool actually

It was announced at Tokyo Game Show 2012. Here's a trailer.

Wait a fucking second is that a 3DS Game reccomendation thread that was just posted? ISNT THAT THE SAME THREAD THEY JUST CLOSED?

And don't forget that the iOS gaming mega thread still lives. Not sure how the mods view that one.

So I'm unsure as to which version of Ragnarok Odyssey to buy. PSN version so it's always ready or retail Mercenary Edition for the cool bonuses. Help me, Vitabros.

Skyzard

Banned

Hehe ... almost, I think their previous thread was a sort of community thread, despite the name...they were discussing the games though.. but the new thread is actually for recommendations/reviews (needs to be a more detailed then just chat posts). Pretty similar.. yea..

The vita needs one too...but may need updating with links to posts about certain games etc..

"random" but, pa still has a general vita thread iirc.

NFSMW does look good, yep... So glad they gave everyone a chance to try out PASBR too, surprisingly fun!

Carl

I see (on twitter) Kass told Kagari that this thread will just turn into a megathread. This'll probably get locked soon, lol.

By the way, uh...Need for Speed: MW looks good.

Haha I like their OT title though, we need a good one of our own.

How about vitacats and vitadawgs living together in perfect harmony. Absolute madness.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I see (on twitter) Kass told Kagari that this thread will just turn into a megathread. This'll probably get locked soon, lol.

By the way, uh...Need for Speed: MW looks good.

Thread is working wonderfully so far.
I don't even think anyone has mentioned any new releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom