• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Voice of Solid Snake to be revealed at Konami's E3 Presentation.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
If Solid Snake makes a full blown appearance in MGS5 I will buy two copies. He doesn't even have to be playable but at least have him as a character.

Big Boss is fine and Raiden is 2crazy4me but let's get back to the heart of the series. Konami pls.

For continuity reasons, if it is Solid Snake, this is the only time I would actually advocate Hayter.

To those saying Kiefer Sutherland, you know he's the other guy with the wrapped face in the trailer. Why would he play two parts?

Because people (rightly) believe it would be rather silly of Kojima to spend the astronomical amounts of money he'd need to in order to secure Sutherland and then waste him on a side character. If Kiefer is in the game, he's the main character.

Nerokis

It's not specified that they're talking about Solid Snake anywhere, is it? You know, perhaps they're intentionally being ambiguous about which Snake they're talking about...?

Either way, the voice turning out to be David Hayter would be pretty funny. I mean, everyone would have assumed that to be the case anyway, had there not been this dramatic Twitter revelation that Hayter hadn't been reached out to. Suddenly, though, he potentially playing the role of Snake has become part of the hype. =P

Mechazawa

Could have always been placeholder. Not hard to get the guy to say a couple lines.

If it was a placeholder voice, why the hell would you get Keifer Sutherland as the placeholder?

They could have gotten any old nobody to voice Snake and avoid the mindfuckery of having him voice two people in the demo.

Angry Fork

He's going to pull a shitty popular hollywood actor out of his ass now that Kojima thinks he's this amazing auteur. I could see Christian Bale and then an announcement of a movie in the works with him as the lead.

Either that or we've been trolled and it'll be Hayter, then I'll like Kojima again.

For Hayter, this must be a pretty massive punch to the balls. Unless of course it actually is him, but I really can't fathom Kojima being THAT trollish, especially after knowing they kept the Japanese VA for Snake.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
"Hey guys, look I got this Hollywood actor to voice my character. I love Hollywood. Damn continuity."

Top Bottom