• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Voice of Solid Snake to be revealed at Konami's E3 Presentation.

i still can't believe KEEFER is a name. and no, i won't spell it right.

it reminds me of KELLER. it's like they wanted to name it kelly but it ended up being a boy, so they were like "well i bet he'll be good at kelling..... whatever kell means. keller. there. done."

Even Hayter said in that IGN interview that he's not trolling and being quite serious so i don't see him being Snake anymore. Probably Sutherland which will be a pathetic decision.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Kojima's got such a boner for Hollywood. He's probably been pushing for a high profile celebrity to boost the franchise's mainstream status.

Kiefer seems likely (and attainable).

Toparaman

Banned
It's Hayter. There wouldn't be a big reveal if it was someone else.

Happy, fanboys? You broke Kojima's heart. You made him give in to the fans, yet again.

Whew, I came in here wondering why everyone thought Sutherland was playing Snake when he was clearly the other guy. Props to having Sutherland at all, but he doesn't fit Snake for me anyway. Hopefully Hayter.

Maddocks

Richard or Kiefer for me.

Hayter is another fine choice, but it seems like its so much,"THEY DIDN'T ASK ME!!!!!" from him that its also to real to be fake.

JDSN

Banned
Its gonna be Hayter and then they are gonna do some Joakin Mogren bullshit, like all things MGS is fabricated viral shite in a sad atempt to remain relevant that people just eat willingly.

#Teamhorsecock

Toparaman

Banned
What so who is Sutherland voicing? Big Boss?

The guy with the bandages, apparently (I'm not familiar with Sutherland). That said, some have claimed that the voice of BB in the gameplay demo was very similar to bandage-guy's, so you may be right. Some people think bandage guy and BB are the same person.

Exactly. "Everybody get hype for this guy who has voiced the character for the last 15 years."

But everyone thinks Hayter's not coming back, and a lot of fans were vocally angry. This could be Konami's way of saying "Lookie what we've got...Hayter's back!" I mean, is anyone really going to applaud if it's just a Hollywood guy? Unless it's Christian Bale, I doubt it. I think it's much more likely this is fan appeasement.

Falcs

Banned
This is Kojima's last chance for me. The moment that will decide for me whether or not I continue to buy and play MGS games.
If it's not Hayter then that will be the end of it.

Beth Cyra

Honestly I don't really care who it is because I won't be buying MGS5. However I really hope Kojima doesn't have Sutherland voice multiple characters just because he is in love with Hollywood.

When Solid Snake finally gets used again, let him be different from Big Boss regardless of who they go with now.

Toparaman

Banned
It's Gilbert Gottfried.

Gilbert-Gottfried.jpg

Gojeran

Its likely not Hayter but if it is I'll buy MGS5- If its not him, then no sale... I don't care how good it is otherwise. Hayter is Snake. How can they "fresh start" and fire David but keep the same Japanese voice actor- garbage Kojima, garbage.

Top Bottom