• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Volume |OT| Adapt. Evolve. Be Heard.

Just platted it last night. So some overall impressions.

Played it on my Vita and, aside from a few instances, almost exclusively on my daily bus commutes to/from work; It's perfect for playing in short bursts given how quick each of the core levels can be completed. It's a great feeling to be able to fire it up, play it for a few minutes if that's all you've got, and be able to make meaningful progress.

Challenge varied from cakewalk to some real nail-biters as far as getting passed guards were concerned. Some really challenging levels over the course of the 100 Core levels. Nothing ever felt unfair or impossible. It was always me, and my needing to change my approach to a situation, that made the difference in the end.

It performed fine on my Vita; definitely have to echo sentiments about text being a bit too small for some of the larger text dumps, but I wasn't overly annoyed.

Overall I'm glad I played it on my Vita. I originally purchased it on PS4 at launch but knew that Vita would be the ideal platform for how I wanted to experience it. A very straightforward platinum that is attainable by anyone that is willing to go through all the core levels. Heartily recommend it to people that like puzzle games that revolve around stealth and that want something that can be experienced in short bursts. I think it's a great game.

Top Bottom