• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrongway

Still didn't get mine after doing all the stuff.

I'm having fun with my current Mag so it's not a big deal I guess.

If the twitch prime loot and account linking stuff is being flaky for you, try running through the steps with a different browser. When I started up a few weeks ago I couldn't get my free shit to apply for the life of me. Then I did it in firefox instead of chrome and it worked just fine.

goblin

I did fine against sortie Lephantis damage-wise, but phase 1 of that fight took forever just waiting for the Corpus head to open its mouth. I was afraid it was bugged and I'd have to restart at one point. And all for a Naramon lens.

The fans going crazy + monitor shutting down combo happened again.

Maybe the ingame framerate limiter isn't working properly?

I'll try limiting it with MSI Afterburner and hope it doesn't happen again.

The fans going crazy + monitor shutting down combo happened again.

Maybe the ingame framerate limiter isn't working properly?

I'll try limiting it with MSI Afterburner and hope it doesn't happen again.

Are you sure it's the graphics card? There might be an issue if you haven't unpacked your CPU cores and all the game load is going to one core. Check some monitoring software to see what component is getting stressed out. If it's the CPU, just search "unpark cores Warframe" and you should find an official post on the forums about it.

Lephantis took a little while to kill, but the biggest thing was keeping an eye on my Rhino skin levels.

I <3 my AkLex. Such a workhorse.
EULEFz9.jpg

I unlocked my first riven today... It gives about +10% to four things and in general sucks considering it has 10 drain.

Not a good first impression of them.

So I'm finding Nova very squishy, is it better to put some tanky mods on her or just go full glass cannon?

It probably doesn't help that I'm using the Zarr which is the first weapon I've used that can hurt me when I use it.

So I'm finding Nova very squishy, is it better to put some tanky mods on her or just go full glass cannon?

It probably doesn't help that I'm using the Zarr which is the first weapon I've used that can hurt me when I use it.

Mine has like 400 shields and 600 health.

The rate of fire is slow enough that the recoil isn't a huge deal even when aiming.

ok.

really digging that hydraulic crosshairs mod on the lex prime, especially if a nova molecular prime is involved.

They gave Aklex Prime a Neutral disposition, while Lex Prime is Faint? Seems balanced.

isn't that because Aklex P isn't used as much based on that disposition thing.

I assume they will adjust if that changes.

I unlocked my first riven today... It gives about +10% to four things and in general sucks considering it has 10 drain.

Not a good first impression of them.

Screenshot or list the stats here

is it any good?

The damage is good but that zoom is going to make it really annoying to use. If you can tolerate it, it's a decent enough roll, but I'd reroll to get other stats.

No idea whether status duration is anything good. Reload speed is eh. And the slash boost is essentially a 33% damage boost on a Burston, with its 10/10/10 damage base.

I generally just look for raw DPS in my weapons.

Reroll.

thundr51

So finally made the plunge on this game and really enjoying it. I found the wiki, but still have some questions.

I found a Taxon and he's maxed, but I also found a helios prime blueprint as well. No way I'm going to be able to build it, but I don't see any other blueprints on the market, just accessories? I really want either a carrier or helios but how?

I'm currently rank 4 and I keep hearing about a dojo where I can practice stuff, how do I access that?

Also, can I get an invite to the GAF clan?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So finally made the plunge on this game and really enjoying it. I found the wiki, but still have some questions.

I found a Taxon and he's maxed, but I also found a helios prime blueprint as well. No way I'm going to be able to build it, but I don't see any other blueprints on the market, just accessories? I really want either a carrier or helios but how?

I'm currently rank 4 and I keep hearing about a dojo where I can practice stuff, how do I access that?

Also, can I get an invite to the GAF clan?

The other sentinel blueprints are definitely on the market. Most of them anyways. Some are researched at a clan dojo (like Helios), but you can 100% buy Carrier at the marketplace. They're expensive tho.

The other sentinel blueprints are definitely on the market. Most of them anyways. Some are researched at a clan dojo (like Helios), but you can 100% buy Carrier at the marketplace. They're expensive tho.

To clarify, for credits. You buy the blueprint. You could buy it for plat but there's really no reason to.

It's amazing how much more fun the game can be when a group will actually talk during the missions. I feel like I blew through 40 waves in 5 minutes, lol.

VandalD

It's based on usage patterns. AkLex P isn't used as much as regular Lex P.
Yeah, I'm aware. Just saying that basing riven strength on usage doesn't make any sense as far as gun balance is concerned. Zenith should have the strongest disposition in that case.

Yeah, I'm aware. Just saying that basing riven strength on usage doesn't make any sense as far as gun balance is concerned. Zenith should have the strongest disposition in that case.
New guns start with neutral disposition, so it'll probably increase later. But yeah, there are much better ways to determine riven strength.

chixdiggit

So I have a 30+ consecutive login bonus going. I will be away from my PC this weekend. Anyway to somehow login to keep it going? From my phone?

So I have a 30+ consecutive login bonus going. I will be away from my PC this weekend. Anyway to somehow login to keep it going? From my phone?

You cant from your phone as their app doesn't affect it.

But you don't have to worry as it wont reset your counter now compared to the older system.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Playing thru the war within quest right now and this suuuuuuuuucks. I want to go back to the actual game but none of this stuff is skippable.

LiQuid!

Nothing about this is neat I'm about to uninstall this game. I just failed and now I'm sitting thru a cutscene again and I can't skip it.

LiQuid!

I killed all the fat guards then I killed the samurai guy now I'm tabbed out trying to google what to do to this fat lady that's shooting lazers at me. I've been doing this quest for at least 6 hours now, most of that time was spent holding down W to climb a mountain, and then jump over some Tremors worms or use all these stupid powers that I don't care about.
All this thrilling gameplay has been interrupted by at least seventeen thousand unskippable cutscenes. Whoever thought this quest was a good idea was WRONG.

LiQuid!

WHY ARE ALL THESE VIDEOS ONE HUNDRED YEARS LONG

G7JQ0ca.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom