• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
xc0YtyL.png

Don't have enough kuva so I'll keep it at this for now.

Dang

Can you telll me the numbers for tomorrow's Lotto?

VandalD

Might have to reinstall this sooner than later. What's the current game size if anyone can tell me. Hydroid Prime is a really big tempting factor. He was my second favorite frame to play next to Saryn.
My Warframe folder is sitting at 24gb. Couldn't tell you the download size.

My Warframe folder is sitting at 24gb. Couldn't tell you the download size.

Thanks, in my last 70 or so GB on my ssd is all, while also trying to record my current gameplay. Adding Warframe to the mix might be a bit much, but also trying to blast through Titanfall 2 to clear out an extra 64.

"soon" TM and all lol.

So I just completed the War Within and got my first Riven mod.

Requirements,

Kill 16 enemies while sliding... my atterax begins to chuckle... while invisible... Vader nooooooo, I don't have a stealth frame.

But I do have a Limbo ready to be taken out of the oven. Would that work?

So I just completed the War Within and got my first Riven mod.

Requirements,

Kill 16 enemies while sliding... my atterax begins to chuckle... while invisible... Vader nooooooo, I don't have a stealth frame.

But I do have a Limbo ready to be taken out of the oven. Would that work?

Can you post a screen of the riven? I don't remember them having invisibility requirements.

Saprol

Seems like it's an occasional extra requirement.

Wikia said:
Additional modifiers include not being detected, being invisible, without taking damage, failing a mission, or even raising the alarms.

After 6 sorties I have five pristine exhibits of the abstract Orokin era and one forma. I suppose this is the standard distribution I should expect from sortie rewards? Also, complaining here should result in better drops, right?

FeArTriX

I think the clan is full right now , who can delete members?

I would like to delete some of my friends that will never play again, so we can get more room for real active players

Anyone have some advice on where I can farm Neo and Axi relics for Trinity Prime if I don't have access to Pluto yet?

Eris, Kela-Azar I think is the defense node and Xini is the Interception node. There's also the Defense node on Uranus (name escapes me) that pulls from the Interception reward table.

Manzoon

Banned
So it looks like Endo is in no way a limiting factor for me. I was worried and was holding onto thousands of mods in case I had to melt them down for it, but it looks like credits are my biggest hold up. 1.9 million every time I want to max out a primed mod.

I say this now because I finally found the annoyingly obtuse method of slotting stars into all of these sculptures.

A buddy of mine and I have been trying to farm up Kamas Prime before they get vaulted, hit me up later (game name: Battle_Lord) if you are interested, we have the BP but need two handles and two blades still (after going through about 10 keys each). I'm starting to run out of the blade keys...

Goddamnit, I hate how much of a pain in the ass it's been trying to get the Euphona Prime Receiver and the Tigris Prime Blueprint. Just lots of nothing.

For goodness sakes could one of you taxi me to Mithra?

Really want that animal instinct mod

Recruiting is flooded with it and my voice is like a fart in the wind.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I got bored so I made a dumb video while using speed volt.
https://youtu.be/_X2jq-f0Gas

The build I use can be a looooottttt better I just didn't feel like formaing my volt. But I had no sprint boost , no rush and no speed drift lol. Also I use a crummy vitality when a quick thinking would clearly be superior for surviability but whatever lol. Also I could have obviously had more strength and duration if i had maxed my mods but then again that would have required some good amount of forma to get working.

Sorry if you don't like the song but I just thought the way to worked with the opening was too good :p

Arrrammis

I have two melee Rivens that I don't know if I'll be able to complete easily.
1: Complete an Exterminate missions with lvl. 30 or higher enemies without being detected
Note that if you fail to kill every enemy in one shot, you'll be detected. I made it through a mission without setting off any alarms, but since a few enemies didn't die immediately, I was "detected".
2. Complete a Defense mission with lvl. 30 or higher enemies without the objective taking any damage.
This apparently includes shields, with if an AoE enemy gets close or some long range turret gets in a lucky shot, you fail. Probably gonna try to get a full team of Frost, Nova, Ember, and Limbo to get this one done at some point.

I think I still have a full set of Loki Prime that is tradable. Same I think for Nyx Prime. I may have a full set of something else as well. I'm close to another full set of Carrier Prime. I think I have a full Volt Prime as well.

oh wow

so whats your price?

I'm saying it's tradable because I didn't build it yet. Weirdly enough, I don't know if I have a price yet (as in, willing to trade it). I like keeping sets just in case. I mean, I currently have over 12K platinum haha. I don't know what I'm going to do with it.

So Limbo seems impossible to play to full effectiveness in pugs. Everything I do screws my teammates over but if I don't do it I'm incredibly squishy...

Manzoon

Banned
So Limbo seems impossible to play to full effectiveness in pugs. Everything I do screws my teammates over but if I don't do it I'm incredibly squishy...

I was recently in an interception for the first time since coming back to the game, and there was a Limbo. Apparently at some point since I last played, they gave him a power that freezes all enemies in his bubble and makes it so they can't be damaged. Great job!

Naite

I pretty much use limbo exclusively for solo. Duration build for rescue missions, range build for excavation, and either build for kuva floods.

Please tell me the wiki is up to date, I've been trying for Ivara chasis for 30+ runs by doing Amalthea on Jupiter with no luck. Decide to swap to Valac and get it first time. I hope that wasn't wasted time on the other node...

i'm about to spend 350 plat on octavia insturments.

talk me down

You can get the blueprints for free, one from the dojo the other from the market. They do require a decent amount of resources though.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I just used 3 forma on volt to see how fast I could get him...this feels like the warframe equivalent of killing for sport.

My current dilemma is whether 15% power strength from power drift out does 15% sprint speed from armored agility

I just used 3 forma on volt to see how fast I could get him...this feels like the warframe equivalent of killing for sport.

My current dilemma is whether 15% power strength from power drift out does 15% sprint speed from armored agility
Hyperspeed volt is so fun.
I tend to use AA over power in this case, since armor has some use on volt prime.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Hyperspeed volt is so fun.
I tend to use AA over power in this case, since armor has some use on volt prime.

Yeah extra armor is always nice but I feel like I get all the survivability I need out of quick thinking lol and I'm not sure if the extra armor is enough to make a huge impact on the energy drain of QT. Also the 15% strength is handy for dropping a stronger discharge...as if discharge is used for its damage :p Really for me it comes down to whether 15% str makes me go faster than 15% more sprint. And off the cuff I can't quite tell the difference so I'll have to test it a bit more.

I'm gonna be so stoked next year with this Zenith riven.

Pandero feels pretty good. The recoil is a bit on the heavy side, but it seems like a nice Lex/Vasto hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom