• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What did NeoGAF do to XBOX?

fart town usa

Gold Member

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
nana changing GIF

What did I miss? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

edit: Just realized that it's from October 26th. I dunno, something is going on on X and that was the post that came up. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

When will Xbox fanboys realize that the majority of gamers worldwide doesn't want anything to do with the brand? It doesn't matter how many publisher's or studios or games they acquire to feed their precious Gamepass, it's over and these people need to wake up and smell the coffee. It's like they want to drag the whole fucking industry with them down in the shitter just so that they can have "free" games on their rental service.

Pelta88

Are you trying to find reason in a man who stalked customers in a Best Buy parking lot, to reassure himself, that XB was going to win an NPD?

Also, the idea that a division of a company conglomerate with the second largest market cap, on earth, needing IGN and Gaf to 'Help' them is comedic gold.

Last edited:

Ozzie666

Maybe because people on the site call out XBOX for their bullshit and don't fall for the constant spin. Unlike for example someone like Eastwood, who twists and warps everything in fabricated journalism.

All anyone wants is for XBOX to actually deliver and release 'good' games they have been promsing for ages. Do that and people will rejoice. Let the games do the talking. It raises the entire industry. Empty and laughble promises are getting tiresome. Keep it real and stop hyping games that fail to deliver or are trainwrecks. Just deliver.

SHA

20 million xcloud users + 22 million console owners equal 42 million users, mostly about sales, xcloud users wasn't mentioned once in sales topics.

Nonehxc

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
nana changing GIF

What did I miss? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

edit: Just realized that it's from October 26th. I dunno, something is going on on X and that was the post that came up. 🤷‍♂️

Manchild butt is hurt. 🥺

Someone please call him a Bwambulance. 😭🚑

PS; I think, after this, we're gonna get a new wave of dumb zealots parading their retardness around here and being rip apart by our wit for funsies.

xWBZqJK.gif

Please someone keep watch on Twitter for the solidary double cocksucking between Senjutsu and TimDog. 😆

Last edited:

PaintTinJr

In all fairness, IMO gaf goes above and beyond to treat all astroturfing efforts of Xbox as potential genuine, and only after due diligence does it get called out and shutdown, so if anything Xbox owes gaf for respecting gaming enough to waste all that effort in distilling what is real and fake about the brand, while looking for great gaming experiences, giving the brand more credibility than it possibly deserves at times IMO - given it deploys an army of astroturfers like Colt with higher availability stats than Azure.

reinking

Gold Member
Hasn't gotten any help? Maybe not free help but they sure get their money's worth for their paid help. Has he forgotten the awards and recognition Phil was getting during this down time? You could hardly go to this site, or any other, without several "Phil says...." threads. Timdog was doing exactly what Xbox diehards do...

Day Karen GIF

Mr Moose

For me, this is where it started:

Take It Personally Michael Jordan GIF
Someone said something similar recently, something like Xbox isn't a console like shut the fuck up, yes it is. Edit: Oh shit that was from the other day? Dude should go back to stalking people at Best Buy.
When I was growing up the word "fag" was not a slur that was intended as an insult to homosexuals. I wish I were back in that time because I really want to tell Tim he's being a real fag.
It means cigarette here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom