• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What ever happened to that poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPliskin

Banned
I always wonder what the chances of people who are perm'd getting their ban removed is. I mean, I don't think I've ever seen anyone on GAF rise from the grave. Is it even possible?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
MrPliskin said:
I always wonder what the chances of people who are perm'd getting their ban removed is. I mean, I don't think I've ever seen anyone on GAF rise from the grave. Is it even possible?
Yeah, M3wthr33 (Or something like that) got his permaban lifted after 3 months or so... and then got perma banned again in a week. :/

LosDaddie

Banned
:lol Well this thread has claimed a couple GAFers so far. I never heard of the site they mentioned and didn't know mentioning it was a bannable offense.

Pulgo1 said:
Can someone tell me what happened to Olimario? I loved his wallpapers.
\

I believe he is in the overflowing bathtub waiting for his nanny to come get him out so he can take pics of his neighbors from his 2nd story bedroom window

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
Prine said:
And Cockles.

He and Gahiggidy were like 2pac and Biggie of gaming during early Xbox and GC period.

Cockles coined so many Gaf Memes, "Sell you GC it all over" and "Creatively bankrupt" and so on.

Cockles had a tag that was in ALL CAPS, right? I think I remember him from my lurking days. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Why would you do that? said:
Posters I miss who were banned:

Guybrush Threepwood (thought he was cool, unfortunately, he posted some crazy stuff and was probably perma'd. Somehow, I think it was a misunderstanding on his part.)
mario ate my burger
sometimes
Greatness Gone
soultron (though he asked for it, apparently. Nobody knows how long, though...)
Whitehawk (He'll be back, most likely)

I don't know if the following were banned:
Sentry
Ingnis Fateus (?)

Posters I like who just don't post too much:

The guy with the Rubik's Cube
BowieZ (who posts, but not as much as he used to, I guess?)

Sentry was banned, and BowieZ still posts a lot too

Mik2121

Didn't know Olimario posted here... I thought he only posted over at IGN? That guy was quite... Uhm.. unique, I guess.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It would be nice to get a "Suspended until x date" instead of the plain "Banned" tag for users who aren't perma'd.

El Papa said:
Ah, ok. I don't go into religion threads.

pope2_90-1.jpg

Is it too obvious? I can't believe it took this long!

Zozz

Banned
I shed a tear when fistfull was banned, that guy provided so much lulz, too bad he had to be a dick. What happened to that guy who use to do daily posts about customers at blockbuster?

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Dax01 said:
Make at least one post in every thread in the OT from here on out.
It's the only way...

I too wonder what happened to Demi. I miss him. I too would like an archive or banned people and why they were banned. It would make things easier to understand instead of five months later finding out why someone wasnt seen on the boards.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
what ever happened to that guy who got soo fierce erections he had to have his penis stabbed repeatedly by shots from the doctor?

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Corky said:
what ever happened to that guy who got soo fierce erections he had to have his penis stabbed repeatedly by shots from the doctor?
Gaborn. He still posts from time to time, but not nearly as much as he used to.

MrPliskin

Banned
alr1ghtstart said:
It would be nice to get a "Suspended until x date" instead of the plain "Banned" tag for users who aren't perma'd.

The way I understand vbulletin works is that you have to create user groups for that kind of stuff, otherwise it'll just say "banned" through the ban option.

I think that's how it works at least, lol.

bjork

Wrath2X said:
What happened to elektrikluv?

She isn't banned but she hasn't posted in a good long while, could she have been finally have been turned off by gaffers lust for her curves?

I heard from her randomly the other day on here, she's still around.

I missed olimario until I learned that he was GaimeGuy, and so now all I miss are photos of Christie Elaine, she was a cutie.

Most of all, I miss Sera. The other day was 5 years since the unmasking, but I still carry the torch for my e-muse.

wRATH2x

Banned
Why would you do that? said:
Posters I miss who were banned:

Guybrush Threepwood (thought he was cool, unfortunately, he posted some crazy stuff and was probably perma'd. Somehow, I think it was a misunderstanding on his part.)
sometimes
Greatness Gone
Guybrush Threepwood went out with a HUGE what the fuck post, he went out with a bang!

And Greatness Gone was our resident gay stereotype, why gaf why?
bdizzle said:
i think that's him. he had the weird avatar
He advertised his own site or something, and acted like it wasn't his. GAF found out and then boom, banned.

Kosma

Banned
PhoncipleBone said:
I too wonder what happened to Demi. I miss him. I too would like an archive or banned people and why they were banned. It would make things easier to understand instead of five months later finding out why someone wasnt seen on the boards.

Demi is an admin on that other forum.

wRATH2x

Banned
bjork said:
I heard from her randomly the other day on here, she's still around.
You sure? I checked her post history recently and her last post was in like august.

I miss our little chats :(

bjork

Wrath2X said:
You sure? I checked her post history recently and her last post was in like august.

I miss our little chats :(

I said *I* heard from her, I didn't say she posted. She's my homie.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Scrow said:
that's a fake. an imposter!

edit: this is the best i could find of the original, but it still doesn't seem correct to me

mafpt5.jpg

but it must be, because it's used by the same poster on another forum.

edit2: randomly found this too

628439538_l.jpg

:lol

I bought that shirt when it went on sale. I still have it, but I was 100 pounds heavier when I got it so it doesn't quite fit anymore...

Furcas

Banned
Wrath2X said:
Guybrush Threepwood went out with a HUGE what the fuck post, he went out with a bang!

Oh yeah, I remember that. I'm pretty sure he was misinterpreted by everyone, moderators included. Basically he was pointing out the difference between the sexual attraction of pedophilia and the immoral action of child molesting. I wish GAF moderators were a bit less twitchy with the ban-trigger.

Reza_Neko

StoOgE said:
Rubx is still around. He just changes his avatar which makes him easy to miss.
And this is why I have yet to choose an avatar. I want one that I really like and will keep since most people recognize users by their avatars.

LosDaddie

Banned
Reza_Neko said:
And this is why I have yet to choose an avatar. I want one that I really like and will keep since most people recognize users by their avatars.

It's better to have a avatar than no avatar.

Reza_Neko

LosDaddie said:
It's better to have a avatar than no avatar.
Yes but I'm so indecisive. I'll choose by the time I become a member.

I also wonder what happenned to Demi, easily recognized by his Demi Lovatto avatar. He was quite funny. And I don't see JodyAnthony (has Alton Brown avatar) post that much (although I might not be looking in the right threads).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom