• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What ever happened to that poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
Why would you do that? said:
Another poster I don't see around , and whose posts I like, is althe13...

Also, a mod said that Soultron (Heroic Member) asked for a ban. For how long, they didn't say.
If I'm not mistaken Soultron needed to focus more on schoolwork and asked for the ban. I don't know about the duration however.

Futami,

Man those were the days. He has probably had the most lasting effect on how NeoGAF operates today. Almost every rule the forum has in place is partly due to something that dude did. He was like a plague on the forum.

Aeana was gone for awhile, then came back, but rarely posts. Jiggy and Iamcanadian don't seem to post anymore either. I can't think of any posters on the OT side that don't post anymore, other than Karakand, who doesn't post much at all in the NHL thread nowadays.

Tommie Hu$tle said:
Futami,

Man those were the days. He has probably had the most lasting effect on how NeoGAF operates today. Almost every rule the forum has in place is partly due to something that dude did. He was like a plague on the forum.

Oh man. Futami. The memories I have of that guy. I practically forgot about that name until you mentioned it. He would just spawn new account after new account after new account… and because he couldn't help himself, he would always declare under his new account that he was Futami.

mikeGFG

Banned
darkwings said:
what happend to matlock?

mattlocklaugh9ka.gif
mattlocklaugh9ka.gif
mattlocklaugh9ka.gif

wRATH2x

Banned
Well I found out what happened to all the posters I cared about.

So I don't think I have to ask about whoever anymore.

Ah! what ever happened to Activatethesmile? He used to post a lot in the pics that make you laugh thread, then he vanished. He would sometimes post old pics and got some flack for it but he was a pretty nice guy with good intentions. If you read this! You need to post more!

Barrett2

I think it's more bizarre when a person who previously posted a lot stops because of lack of interest instead of getting banned. The thought that I could someday get bored with GAF is a little frightening.

Also, graduating college kills your post count. I think I post 1/5 as frequently since finishing school. Life gets busy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom