• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you eat during Starfield?

RCU005

What is this thread?

It’s just a game. Everybody will be playing just as any other game. People are hyping this game as the second coming of Jesus. There is no way this game will be able to do good no matter how good it is.

I really can’t understand. Are games now experiences that need to have plans about food?

Toilet Paper Eating GIF by AFV Babies

A.Romero

What is this thread?

It’s just a game. Everybody will be playing just as any other game. People are hyping this game as the second coming of Jesus. There is no way this game will be able to do good no matter how good it is.

I really can’t understand. Are games now experiences that need to have plans about food?
You must be new. Threads about food while ding/watching x are pretty common here.

We even have had Threads about food for an E3 conference.

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
What is this thread?

I Like tp know myself what others will eat while playing this masterpiece. I myself will wait and see if lord Phil tells us we should eat or drink anything in particular, il do whatever he says.

Im now wondering what everyone will wear while playing ?

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
What is this thread?

breaking news: person on gaming forum is shocked when people talk about what they will do when playing games.

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

YCoCg

To celebrate this legendary release of space freedom on my American console I will be bringing my barbeque into the living room and grilling up some steaks and dogs as I experience the euphoria of Starfield, taking my senses to new highs, as the lights get brighter and fireworks go off around me as I explore space in this super realistic graphical glory, ...it turns out I died from the fumes of having the barbeque indoors.

Top Bottom