• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you eat during Starfield?

iu

Ceadeus

Gold Member
I would eat pussy but unfortunately I don't think it's gonna happen.

That would be the perfect day :')

From your truly, Ceadeus the lonesome cowboy

SHA

What is this thread?

It’s just a game. Everybody will be playing just as any other game. People are hyping this game as the second coming of Jesus. There is no way this game will be able to do good no matter how good it is.

I really can’t understand. Are games now experiences that need to have plans about food?
360 strengths were, guess what?
Right,
Activision
&
Bethesda
On top of h, g & f.

EDMIX

lol, maybe I will do a series of sandwiches, but those are hard things to prep imho. I like my subs JUICY, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper etc, so it doesn't really sound like something that would be fast and I can just have around during a run.

I also fast during the day for like 17 hours or so. So I try to aim for 8 hours sleep, then might work 9 or so hours and then I eat after work and then I do school work and the remaining hours I'm then gaming, but I feel the most alert actually fasted.

So I don't really now if I'll eat that much or just have smaller meals or something as I'm aiming for like 5 hour sessions within the first week.

nowhat

Will also be wearing adult diapers just like a real astronaut.
This raises an important question. Well, not that important, this just came to my mind. If an astronaut farts in their suit, will they be able to smell it or is your butt sufficiently compartmentalized from the rest of the suit?

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

VN1X

Banned
Surprised none of you said "crow" cause the game will suck* big time!

*during the first few weeks because performance will be all over the place with bugs and crashes galore. Wahey!

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Jesus H Spaghetti Space Noodle monster... What's going on with these Starfield threads, though this one certainly takes the biscuit, can't even tell if its a piss take tbf, but it's good to see the Xbot fans getting a proper juicy game to get their hype on, as a Sony gamer I am a tad jealous so I bought Baldurs Gate 3 to ease the pain

Caio

What is this thread?

It’s just a game. Everybody will be playing just as any other game. People are hyping this game as the second coming of Jesus. There is no way this game will be able to do good no matter how good it is.

I really can’t understand. Are games now experiences that need to have plans about food?
But, I consider this Game like the second coming of Jesus. I'm hyped :D

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Isa

Dutchy

What is this thread?

I stopped being like this when I was 18 years old or so. I still get really excited about stuff but I don't feel the need to seek validation through others. Rationality is a blessing.

Isa

Dinki-di dog chow and Mother's Milk when I get back from my personal war against my enemies by diving upon them gloriously with my jetpack, and sucker punching them into the stratosphere!

GIF by Giffffr

mad max water GIF

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
lol, maybe I will do a series of sandwiches, but those are hard things to prep imho. I like my subs JUICY, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper etc, so it doesn't really sound like something that would be fast and I can just have around during a run.

I also fast during the day for like 17 hours or so. So I try to aim for 8 hours sleep, then might work 9 or so hours and then I eat after work and then I do school work and the remaining hours I'm then gaming, but I feel the most alert actually fasted.

So I don't really now if I'll eat that much or just have smaller meals or something as I'm aiming for like 5 hour sessions within the first week.
Leave it to EDMIX for the actually serious answer to a meme question

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
Waiting for the next exciting installment of starfield hype threads... What will your toilet schedule be for starfield

Top Bottom