• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would you be willing to pay for Neo?

0DzhW.gif

$399 for 500GB version with the leaked 4.2TFLOP specs. $449 for 1TB. $499 for 2TB.

If they up it to 5TFLOP I'd be willing to pay another $50.

Asd202

I first need to see the difference in performance before I can answer that question. If Sony will just go for resolution boost I don't think I'll care.

I paid $399.99 for a PS4 that came with 2 exclusives and was happy with that purchase.

So for a Neo I'd be happy to pay the same price if it came with 2 exclusives I like.

$299.99 if it doesn't come with any exclusives I care for.

Decado

Depends on 4k media playback capabilities and the impact on Sony's existing and upcoming exclusives. Happy with pc gaming but will likely need a 4k playback device at some point.

Around $450 CAD may be acceptable if stars are aligned.

Ascenion

I'll go up to $499 depending on specs. If it's the leak specs though (still using shit tier jaguar cpu) then we're looking at $350, other wise I'll wait for Scorpio.

Chozo_Lord

Pretty much echoing everyone else, but $399 at leaked specs, up to $500 for improved version (I need dat 60fps c'mon Sony).

350$ with no dual shock 4 controller
If it comes with one 399$
If it comes with some sorta DS4 elite 499$

Anything above 499 with or witouth a controller has to have a PS4 trade in offer (of say 200$ for my ps4 )

$399 for a standard Neo, $499 if it's significantly upgraded with faster specs (not just hard drive). Anything more and I'll wait for a price drop.

Crackbone

$399.

Anything else beyond that is stupidity regardless of the specs (4 or 5 TF). Thus far into the gen I think that's the limit.

TriGen

At this moment I wouldn't want to pay over $399 based on the rumored specs. If there's even more power or some secret feature or something that we don't know about -- that's appealing -- then I would be willing to pay more.

I need to actually see it in action before I can say for sure, though.

$249-$299 on sale or with a trade in. I'm not buying this day one. I'll wait.. I'm not getting shafted the way I did with the Xbox one... Nah.

Retail, I think it's going to come in at $399.

Top Bottom