• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Xbox One Bundle with Sunset Overdrive confirmed

jbug617

Banned
Sunset Overdrive, the colorful open-world action title from Insomniac, will be bundled with a white Xbox One later this year. It will be the first time a white Xbox One is available to the public; Microsoft produced white consoles for the console's launch last November, but they were specially made only for employees of the company. Sony is bundling a white PlayStation 4 with a copy of Destiny next month, and plans to release that console on its own, at least in Europe.

http://polygon.com/e/5730928

Anth0ny

whitexboxone_large_ve7yc1g.jpg

Yeah I think I might buy a white one.

ethomaz

Banned
Any pic of the white console? The PS4 white is really beautiful.

Edit - I saw the pics now... it is gorgeous... better than the black in my opinion... the Kinect needs to be white too :(

ntkrnl the legend

Reaaaaaaaaaaaally wish I had waited to purchase my console.

Honestly, I think that at this point I being an early adopter is just foolish. I've gotten burned by special editions and price drops too many times.

It's much better in white, same for PS4. I wish Sony had sold white PS4 at launch :(

I don't know why, but I always want the non-standard color options for consoles. If it launches in black, I want it in white, and if it launches in white, I want it in black.

Alx

It's a bit strange to associate a white model to a game as colorful as Sunset Overdrive. I'm sure it will look better than the thing below that was exposed at Comic Con (IIRC), but it is less consistant.

Xbox-One-Sunset-Overdrive-1024x521.jpg

I would be tempted if it is $400 because white skin is probably a bit more rare than the normal one. I have been saying a long time I am getting just the console for $300, but a white version may make me spend more.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Honestly, I think that at this point I being an early adopter is just foolish. I've gotten burned by special editions and price drops too many times.

I'm not too upset; I grabbed a new day one edition from Amazon for $360 back in spring.

I've barely touched it though. Would've loved to get the white one.

Brew124

Hmm.. Might purchase if indeed true. I was considering picking up an Xbox One later this year, so this would be ideal.

x-Lundz-x

This will be the one I buy when I get it. White is so much better looking than the black.

Hell I might even double dip and get me the White PS4 model too and put my current one in the bedroom.

Bessy67

I'm thinking $449 on this one. A brand new exclusive game, a limited edition color, and a 1TB hard drive if ntkrnl is to be believed.

So I'll be buying an XB1 when this comes out.

EDIT: Oh noez. I'm a weirdo and I actually want the Kinect, please make a white SO bundle for $450

I'm thinking $449 on this one. A brand new exclusive game, a limited edition color, and a 1TB hard drive if ntkrnl is to be believed.
Oh, not 500 GB? I may still pay that amount if true though because a 500 GB HDD is around 50 bucks.
If it is not 1 TB, then it should be $400.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
ntkrnl once again. Though that white controller looks sexier than the console. I hope they sell it separately.

Drago

Ah fuck!!!

I'm so tempted but I have no idea if I'll be able to afford it. Hope they're still around after Christmas.

Bessy67

Oh, not 500 GB? I may still pay that amount if true though because a 500 GB HDD is around 50 bucks.
If it is not 1 TB, then it should be $400.
I thought that was what ntkrnl said. He might have been wrong though, or things could have changed since then.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
tempted - my XB1 sits under the TV on a white AV bench, so a white one would be lovely. Can you get vinyl wraps for them? Could just do that instead.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I really love the look of the white console, so it's cool it'll finally be out. Though for me anything white would stand out so much in my setup.

Top Bottom