• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrasslin Discussion: Week of July 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Bloodwake said:
I'm sorry guys, but if RVD loses tomorrow night, I can expect CM Punk coming out at the end and debuting as a HEEL, by insulting RVD for his pot-smoking, and then saying that that was what made him lose the title. (Which wouldn't be far from the truth)

thats not going to happen for the simple back that that would require WWE creative to actually make a genius decision--something they're seemingly incapable of doing now adays.

Besides, my marking-out induced coma, would prevent me from enjoying it.

Triumph

Banned
Ugh. Poor ECW. I guess that officially wraps it up. I don't see any way around ECW collapsing in on itself after the initial sci-fi run with all of the shit that's happened, and it's a damn shame considering what could have been.

Nameless

According to the Wrestling-Observer Newsletter, a highly-ranked UFC official said that the company no longer plans to ignore WWE's public "challenges."

While UFC let Angle's storyline "open challenge" to anyone from a 4-, 6- or 8-sided ring go unaddressed, it will not be doing that in the future. If WWE attempts to put one of its wrestlers over as superior to MMA fighters, it will respond to put public pressure on WWE to make the match happen.

"Now that we have exposure, we're not going to be ignoring stuff like this. We'll go public and have Chuck Liddell accept any public challenges or claims they'll make," the source said.

Cena vs Tim Sylvia...BOOK it!!

According to the Wrestling-Observer Newsletter, a highly-ranked UFC official said that the company no longer plans to ignore WWE's public "challenges."

While UFC let Angle's storyline "open challenge" to anyone from a 4-, 6- or 8-sided ring go unaddressed, it will not be doing that in the future. If WWE attempts to put one of its wrestlers over as superior to MMA fighters, it will respond to put public pressure on WWE to make the match happen.

"Now that we have exposure, we're not going to be ignoring stuff like this. We'll go public and have Chuck Liddell accept any public challenges or claims they'll make," the source said.

Yay! Go ****ing kill WWE stone ****ing dead....

Nameless

Keyser Soze said:
Yay! Go ****ing kill WWE stone ****ing dead....

I would pay $200 to see Tim Sylvia or someone batter John Cena to a bloody pulp in the Octagon, and then make his pussy ass tap via choke.

bjork

It would be something if the whole thing was a work, and they were going to have a storyline where Vince is disgusted and sells the ECW back to Paul E, and it's run how it should be... but it ain't. :(

Bloodwake

Nameless said:
I would pay $200 to see Tim Sylvia or someone batter John Cena to a bloody pulp in the Octagon, and then make his pussy ass tap via choke.

Wow, put that on PPV, and GAF would so buy it.

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
I'm going to be missing the opening or RAW today. I wonder if they will opne up talking about RVD or not...

Christopher

So I just saw an advert...RVD will still be on the show so I guess he's still going ot be active despite the rules and regulations of the policy.

SMACKDOWN SPOILERS!!!

SMACKDOWN RESULTS SPOILERS----

Shelton Benjamin defeated Harry Smith in the opener

Then there was a Battle Royal in which the winner goes against Rey Mysterio at Great American Bash and King Booker won the Battle Royal.

Mr. Kennedy won over Super Crazy when Psicosis distracted Crazy.

It will be announced later that Batista goes against Mark Henry at Great American Bash

The Great Khali NO CONTEST against Tatanka

Vito over Psicosis by submission due to distraction from Super Crazy

The Pitbulls defeated Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki when Noble pinned Scotty

Bobby Lashley Beat Gregory Helms non title match

3 Way announced for Great American Bash is Lashley vs. Finley vs. Regal

Batista came out, called out Mark Henry, he came down the walkway then Mysterio came down, Mark threw Rey into the wall and Batista destroyed Henry.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Christopher said:
So I just saw an advert...RVD will still be on the show so I guess he's still going ot be active despite the rules and regulations of the policy.

Or he might just be there to drop the title and head off for suspension.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
:lol :lol :lol They Edited the HBK-Shane o mac dance perfectly right there

Christopher

Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
This DX opening is the worst thing in the world because we have to look at cheesy crowd reaction shots to remind us this is supposed to be funny.

Exactly. Thank You.

Bloodwake

Outcast2004 said:
Bye rob.. :(

sameoldcrap8iz.jpg

Nameless

LMFAO!! Gonna be a memorable raw either way guys...Do the right hting Vince, Give the title to Rated R!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom