• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting Shane vs Taker to be boring as fuck because they already burned their big spot on Raw. It'll probably be the usual no DQ match that never really uses the cell but it looks and sounds cool.

That is assuming Roman and HHH goes last, if Shane and Taker go last anything goes.

Tom Nook

There will be a backstage segment showing Roman getting hurt. Then HHH will cut a promo for a couple of minutes and say there's no one good enough to be the cham... *Metal music kicks in and Rollins comes out*

Wrestlemania saved. Book it Vince.

What if it's Cena?

Fox Mulder

Probably one of the most poorly booked Wrestlemania's ever. But some of that isn't the WWE's fault. Too many injuries to top wrestlers.

And it's going to be weird as hell to have a WM without John Cena.

They have plenty of talent. Just no desire to make people care about them.

Cagey

Banned
En2Fdxz.gif

ALL THE WAY UP.

TIME
TO
PLAY
THE
GAME

it'll be a struggle most likely but im in, nothing better to do on a sunday night
bah gawd
Shane the god ready to take over

Shane wins then puts John Cena in the main event, triple threat wtf surprise ending , cena returns early from injury
won't look suspicious since cena will be going to the hall of fame ceremony

I am a wwe writer ;p

Mahonay

Banned
U still have to pay 9,99 for the following month, You pay 9,99 for one free month and get another free, at least in Portugal
Ah, in the States you sign up and pay nothing from the start. You start with the free month and you're able to just cancel before the next month rolls over, avoiding the $9.99 charge.

RBH

OP needs to be updated with times when the pre-show starts so people don't tune in late and find out they've missed out on such riveting matches as Brauny the Strowman winning the ARMBAR or Lana & Friends vs. Eva Marie & Friends or the Usos vs. the Dudleys.

Pre-show starts at 6pm.

It actually starts at 5pm!

bvg9IjS.png

Couleurs

I'm looking forward to Brock/Dean since it should be a fun match, and watching 80000+ people shit on Roman Reigns.

Besides that, ehhhh. Maybe the booking of Taker/Shane will be interesting since the match itself will probably be bad, which they obviously knew before deciding to put it in such a big spot on the card. The rest of the show feels like a big long fart.

More importantly: Shinsuke Nakamura on NXT Takeover is gonna be awesome as FUCK. I love that guy so much

RBH

Well, okay... but they're not missing any matches until 6pm.
Just aimless hype and promo recap segments.
Or is that above graphic misleading there as well?

I got it off Reddit, it was made prior to the announcements that Dudleys/Usos and the Diva Tag match would be on the pre-show.

I wouldn't be surprised if they put one of the three matches in the 5pm hour to lead into the 6pm hour.

UberTag

snark in the OP, Bronson with the first post in this thread

darkest WM timeline confirmed
That's still far too good for this company.
If they really love their fans, they'll pipe in The Walking Dead finale for them to watch on the big screen.

notworksafe

Three more days and I'll have a weekend in Dallas of wrasslin, BBQ, arcades, and lots of drinking. Can't wait for the show! Really happy that Axxess and NXT are in the same building this year too.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I actually think the card isn't that bad. It could be worse, but it could be better.

Predictions:

Pre-show:

The Dudley Boyz vs. The Usos

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - No clue. Maybe Heath Slater?

Natalya, Paige, Brie, Alicia, Eva vs. Lana, Naomi, Tamina, Summer, Emma

Show:

Triple H (c)
vs. Roman Reigns

The Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon

Brock Lesnar vs. Dean Ambrose

Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks

Chris Jericho vs. A.J. Styles

Kevin Owens (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler, Sami Zayn, The Miz, Stardust, Sin Cara, Zack Ryder

Kalisto (c) vs. Ryback

League of Nations vs. New Day

Indelible

Some of the worst build up to a Wrestlemania ever but I think this show will be worth watching to see how WWE handles the crowd shitting all over Roman in the main event.

hbkdx12

Completely missed the buildup over the last month or so to WM.

So whats the outcome (read: outlook) if Roman wins? Is he gonna win? Where do they go with him? Do people even want this?

Whats the outcome (read: point) of HHH winning? Do people even want this?

Seems like a damned if your do damned if you don't main event if i ever saw one. Probably why i missed all the buildup

Mahonay

Banned
Doubt it. He's going by Shinsuke Nakamura in NXT and when was the last time the WWE called up an NXT talent and changed their name?
Never in the past two years.

Yep, Nakamura's name is safe at this point. The fact he was a massive star before he came over helps a lot.

They are changing his theme song though, but they've run it by Nakamura already and he said he digs it. CFO$ has been super solid with theme songs lately.

Mahonay

Banned
Completely missed the buildup over the last month or so to WM.

So whats the outcome (read: outlook) if Roman wins? Is he gonna win? Where do they go with him? Do people even want this?

Seems like a damned if your do damned if you don't main event if i ever saw one. Probably why i missed all the buildup
He's likely to win. People generally don't want that to happen but are expecting it. He is booed every single week right now. Most are hoping that if Roman wins, WWE turns him heel right there at Mania or the next night.

HHH goes fucking over. People want this.

iMax

Never in the past two years.

Yep, Nakamura's name is safe at this point. The fact he was a massive star before he came over helps a lot.

They are changing his theme song though, but they've run it by Nakamura already and he said he digs it. CFO$ has been super solid with theme songs lately.

Your memory's as bad as gravity's.

UberTag

And then a few days later, the entire Anoaʻi family got salty as fuck. This year, Reigns is winning, no questions asked.
Can't Roman's brother come back to the WWE and be made champ instead? That's like a win-win, right?
Fans are happy that Roman isn't champ. Anoa'i family is happy that one of them is champ. Everybody wins!

Rosey for WWE champion!

rosey.jpg

Hurricane Helms and George Clooney's ex-girlfriend can manage him.

KingBroly

Banned

I told people a year ago that Seth cashing in and winning to end Mania would've been great cuz it takes advantage of weakened competitors, but people said 'nah, they're gonna give Reigns his time in the sun before Rollins takes it the next night.'

That ending worked out so well it's sad they treated Rollins like a dog throughout his run.

Eva is in WM!!!

Now I will watch. Did you see her last night, she is so good. Her facials and mannerisms are on another level.

Mark my words, she is going to be legendary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Miz video package for the wrestlemania main event against jon cena was one of the best WWE ever put out.

"You can hate me now..."

hbkdx12

He's likely to win. People generally don't want that to happen but are expecting it. He is booed every single week right now. Most are hoping that if Roman wins, WWE turns him heel right there at Mania or the next night.
Wouldn't this just essentially make him Seth Rollins?

HHH goes fucking over. People want this.
They do? i thought people are/would be fed up with this dude basically making the title a joke every chance he gets by interjecting himself into a feud/high end PPV.

Browny

Banned
Can't Roman's brother come back to the WWE and be made champ instead? That's like a win-win, right?
Fans are happy that Roman isn't champ. Anoa'i family is happy that one of them is champ. Everybody wins!

Rosey for WWE champion!

rosey.jpg

Hurricane Helms and George Clooney's ex-girlfriend can manage him.

Something something something Roman Reigns something something S.H.I.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom