• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE announces that Kurt Angle will return to the ring

This is the real life version of "If he dies, he dies"

Jesus what a bunch of stupid assholes to let him back in the ring. He obviously should have the decision taken away from him.

He's fine, what the hell are you talking about? If anything his knees are giving him more issues than his neck currently.

This is the real life version of "If he dies, he dies"

Jesus what a bunch of stupid assholes to let him back in the ring. He obviously should have the decision taken away from him.
People have been saying this kind of shit for the last 10 years. It's beyond obnoxious at this point. He's still alive, he's not going to crumble into dust at the faintest tap like The Undertaker.

uBdPugc.gif

lol....ref super powers.

Dude, don't even. We're gonna get Angle vs Cesaro in 2017 and you still have people whining.
angle should be returning versus brock in the mainevent of mania after a year’s worth of build up. not on a fucking joke ppv

you don’t waste a top 5 goats return like this. fuck this company and fuck triple h

somedevil

Well they better keep AJ away from the rest of the locker room to prevent the illness spreading to the smackdown roster.

This show just got 100000 times better with the inclusion of AJ. That is seriously a dream match right there. Hope they both go 100% cause expectations are high.

On the one hand, this is kinda bullshit for Kurt.

That said, I'm going to geek out like a little kid when Kurt inevitably Olympic Slams Braun through a table.

Marvel

could never
I mean, Kurt's one of my all time faves.. top 3. But I worry for him greatly. His neck's been broken so many times.

DeathyBoy

Banned
I mean, Kurt's one of my all time faves.. top 3. But I worry for him greatly. His neck's been broken so many times.

Dude wouldn't wrestle if he couldn't get cleared.

CM Punk's conspiracy theories aside, WWE medics aren't clearing people if they're genuinely fucked up. See Bryan, Daniel. You think they wouldn't love him to be legit healthy right now?

DeathyBoy

Banned
Wonder if this can somehow top the Summerslam 2002 Shawn Michaels return to the ring.

If Kurt gets a last run in WWE, he's moving into no 1 of all time.

Kurt can't go like that (I've seen enough recent TNA matches of his), but since it's a huge team match, he can still be a part of many great moments.

Eh, it's not like Shawn could've done better with some of those guys. You stick Angle vs Balor, Owens, Nak, Zayn and Cesaro and you're getting four stars easy.

Wonder if this can somehow top the Summerslam 2002 Shawn Michaels return to the ring.

Well it can't because he's literally wrestled semi regularly up until he re-signed with WWE. Michaels had wrestled like twice for 50 people in four years.

Marvel

could never
Dude wouldn't wrestle if he couldn't get cleared.

CM Punk's conspiracy theories aside, WWE medics aren't clearing people if they're genuinely fucked up. See Bryan, Daniel. You think they wouldn't love him to be legit healthy right now?
Oh for sure, I know Kurt's fit and ready to go and has probably passed the wwe physical months ago. One bad bump though... esp with ladders envolved. Hope they can somehow create a way in the match that doesn't have the guy falling from 15 feet or whatever those ladders are.

Finn/AJ tho goddamn.

Oh for sure, I know Kurt's fit and ready to go and has probably passed the wwe physical months ago. One bad bump though... esp with ladders envolved. Hope they can somehow create a way in the match that doesn't have the guy falling from 15 feet or whatever those ladders are.

Finn/AJ tho goddamn.

Anyone can take a bad bump at any time for fuck sake, don't be so overdramatic. Kurt Angle is clearly fine or else he categorically would not be wrestling.

DeathyBoy

Banned

Finn/AJ tho goddamn.

Simple fix. Just tell Ambrose to do the crazy shit. Kurt can work The Miz and Cesaro mostly, two safest guys WWE has.

The Miz is the perfect guy for Angle to beat up/take offence from.

DonShula

Help me understand. Two of those dudes sometimes put on makeup and pretend to be monsters? Are we to assume they are both supernatural beings? Is this an Undertaker type thing?

I get that there’s a certain suspension of disbelief inherent in this thing, but how does this work?

Podge293

Help me understand. Two of those dudes sometimes put on makeup and pretend to be monsters? Are we to assume they are both supernatural beings? Is this an Undertaker type thing?

I get that there’s a certain suspension of disbelief inherent in this thing, but how does this work?

Wyatt did steal undertaker and kanes power once

Top Bottom