• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Hell In A Cell '17 |OT| Here Comes The Money.....There Goes The Money

Superkick counter into spinebuster, it's like a budget Trips/HBK.

Oh crumbs, don't tell me they plan to keep this feud going? Well Roode, you had a good couple of weeks.

HotchieMotchie

Neo Member
The problem with the WWE championship is that Jinder as a heel character just isn't interesting and has zero depth

For the past five months he's said "everyone is racist except me" every week and we are apparently supposed to hate him because he's brown. That's pretty much it.

Once the shock of him winning the belt wore off there wasn't much left

WWE is finally getting that India tour Vince wanted so badly so hopefully someone else will take the belt after it's done

Shane is going to have to jump from the top off a ladder from the top of the cell to top what he’s done

Very interested to see what they plan for this match

like, i understand that maybe wwe doenst need to pander to the fan, and sometimes can do strange stuff, or dissapoint fans...but who actually likes some of these angles?
Ziggler character is just a charisma vacuum, Jinder didnt even get better after months with the title, and is probably one of the most obvious forced champions of all time, just because of a new market.

Hex

Banned
There is some saying
that it is falls count anywhere because they pre-taped a big spot perhaps with a stand in, or that could be edited.

Top Bottom