• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_op7b1vqU5q1usq06b_540.gif

Suck it haters.
Balor is great.

Yep.

GunBR

I thought that slingblade looked really good, but Miz should be in the main event of Smackdown and not on the RAW pre-show.
With Owens, Sami, Nakamura, AJ, maybe Corbin and Orton
and Hardboy Jinder
at SD, Miz would be stuck on the mid card there too

Why is Finn so over with the average wrestling fan?

With Owens, Sami, Nakamura, AJ, maybe Corbin and Orton
and Hardboy Jinder
at SD, Miz would be stuck on the mid card there too

Nope, Jinder's the only heel there that can cut a convincing promo and Miz is so much better not to mention that he was the best heel on the show for months. There was a huge spot for him on that roster.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
WWE Network presents? They dont even have a sponsor? :eek:

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wow, first PPV in 10 years? And it's such a great one! Congrats Shorks fans, you won something

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Haha, KO's titantron is great but that giant distorted face on the ground is hilarious

There that puts to rest the made up rumours that Owens was going to be forced to fight in his suit because Vince thinks he's too fat

As dumb as I think WWE trying to make Jinder into a modern Nikolai Volkoff is, I will say him just driving away in a limo with the belt was fuckin great.

I think Jinder's fucking awful but at least he comes across as genuine in his promos which is the most important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom