• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Halo MCC white console bundle coming to US

WTF. Didn't know that the US didn't have this version. It's the one I bought this week.

Btw, kinda off-topic but is the download speed really this bad on XBO? I'm still downloading my Halo MCC since Monday and I have 20mbps internet. I want to plaaaay :c

They have the black one. The white one isn't out yet anywhere.

Those bastards, for bundling their own game with the console to provide more value to buyers!

Such a non-issue, heaven forbid they bundle it. Its a big game for them and good they've put it in ready for Halo 5 later this year

I don't care the bundle exist but it's turning into Xbox 1 days where they are clinging to nothing but Halo to sell consoles right now. Hell MCC is already more than 6 months old.

I don't care the bundle exist but it's turning into Xbox 1 days where they are clinging to nothing but Halo to sell consoles right now. Hell MCC is already more than 6 months old.

For the Xbox One they've bundled Titanfall, Madden, Fifa 14/15, Forza 5, The Witcher 3 (EMEA), Sunset Overdrive, Assassins Creed Unity/Black Flag and Call of Duty Advanced as well as Halo The Master Chief Collection... the MCC bundle only became available on 9th/10th of March, which was less than 3 months ago... so not really sure where the comparison is.

Halo is their biggest franchise, of course they're going to bundle it but its not been "6 months", it has been less than 3 and these are the slower months of the year for sales, in which Halo makes a ton of sense.

Welfare

What other massive 1st party title do they have out now to make a worthwhile bundle in the US?

SO already had a limited White bundle in the holiday.

Horizon 2 would be better off getting an official bundle in Europe.

MCC is the only game that has any sort of "value" for a long time bundle right now.

EatMyFace

Banned
Very limited quantities again... Microsoft doesn't want many people has a white console.
I think it has more to do with them not willing to commit to a white SKU when they planned on the black SKU to be their main one.

I like what they're trying to do here, provide variety in SKU choice, even if it is in a limited fashion.
No white kinect to match? ��
Kinect was dead the moment they unbundled it. Besides Halo MCC doesn't even use Kinect, does it?

Chris1

For the Xbox One they've bundled Titanfall, Madden, Fifa 14/15, Forza 5, The Witcher 3 (EMEA), Sunset Overdrive, Assassins Creed Unity/Black Flag and Call of Duty Advanced as well as Halo The Master Chief Collection... the MCC bundle only became available on 9th/10th of March, which was less than 3 months ago... so not really sure where the comparison is.

Halo is their biggest franchise, of course they're going to bundle it but its not been "6 months", it has been less than 3 and these are the slower months of the year for sales, in which Halo makes a ton of sense.
Forza horizon 2 got a bundle aswell but I think it was exclusives to some stores only. Argos and Sainsburys had them.

Forza horizon 2 got a bundle aswell but I think it was exclusives to some stores only. Argos and Sainsburys had them.

That wasn't an official bundle though

Yeh im not sure what exactly Forza Horizon 2s thing is. Tesco had the art work for it for ages but its not been an official thing that I can tell, there was also some nice art for a possible one Evolve but there wasn't a proper one for that either so... i'd decided to be generous and leave that one out, I felt I had sufficiently made my point.

What is the $50 you speak of? I'm a gamer club unlocked member

Reward Certificates are what they give you as you accumulate points by purchasing stuff from Best Buy. If he has the Best Buy MasterCard, he gets points on purchases outside Best Buy. 250 points = $5 Reward Zone certificate.

Wheres my transparent console?

image.php

No white kinect to match? 😕

I will answer that with a question
1: where do you put your Kinect? in front of or on top of your TV
that's the usual place
2: what color is your TV? mine are black. most of the time TV's are black

sooo, white Kinect, black TV? No way
it would stand out like a sore thumb

But Best Buy has another interesting deal for those who missed it or don't want to try to run to a near-by Gamestop or target: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat382100050009&type=category

Get $90 off of Halo MCC Xbox One and Evolve.

Tbh, MS should've released a Halo MCC white XB1 bundle from the start.

Nope, they got tons of profits from MCC alone, and still are, in a market they already knew would buy the game without an incentive, and then did a Black Bunde when sales started to slow down, now they are extending this strategy until E3 and May NPD with a White Bundle. It's also smart since the AC Unity bundle was and still is somewhat popular, that not releasing it around the same time maximized sales potential for ACunity and Halo MCC bundle.

In other areas, say Japan, outside the TF bundle the Halo Bundle is the only one making a splash.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Wow. That white controller is perfection. I want one for muh PC. Separate release please? It just looks so clean and stylish.

Doffen

Yeh im not sure what exactly Forza Horizon 2s thing is. Tesco had the art work for it for ages but its not been an official thing that I can tell, there was also some nice art for a possible one Evolve but there wasn't a proper one for that either so... i'd decided to be generous and leave that one out, I felt I had sufficiently made my point.

There was a bundle for Evolve.

Hedgey

It's a little bit odd that they're pumping out so many different bundles.
Anyone else feel like they're getting rid of stock for a new model?

B4s5C

Ordered from Gamestop and now am waiting for my shipping label to update. Its crazy how much they charge for two-day shipping when I am used to Amazon Prime.

Top Bottom