• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V |OT| Card Games on Hippos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I had fun with Arc-V though, so I don't regret it...I stopped watching around that weird pirate filler in the Fusion Dimension though, but I'll probably finish up one day.

Not gonna lie, people consider it the beginning of the series decline but I loved the Synchro Arc. The final Yuya vs. Jack duel was hype, and I loved how the characters were handled for the most part. My biggest problem was when XYZ started and instead of showing it the same love, they rushed through it. :/

I'm oddly hyped for VRAINS though.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Duel Monsters > 5D's >= Arc-V > GX

Haven't seen Zexal and don't care to. I've also only seen DM and Arc-V 100% of the way through.

Yeah, first half of Arc-V was much better, but it still held my interest and I liked that Reira actually had a payoff. IMO they should have balanced out the dimensions more. They spend like 50 in Synchro, then like 5 in XYZs before jumping to Academia. If they balanced the amount of time in each world more then it would have added a good deal of variety and solved some of my pacing complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom