• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds GAME-exclusive pre-order bonus is a musical chest

Nibel

eijil2u01.gif

Lucreto

Pre-ordered

It will go nicely with my Boo stress ball.

I was expecting a collectors edition like the spirit tracks one but this will do.

Why can't America have nice things, Nintendo? This is cool enough for me to buy on ebay, but I'd much rather get it for free. :mad:

fernoca

Hahaha... "Meh". XD

But darn it, that better come to the US..and Amazon. Have my copy preordered there for $30 since July. :p

A wind up music box was the thing I thought of when I read the thread title.
Imagine it playing the great fairy fountain theme.

Jomjom

Banned
Announce a LE 3DS XL for this game already, so I can finally own a 3DS! Seriously though has anyone heard anything about a possible limited edition 3DS coming with this game? I'm not into Pokemon, so the X and Y ones aren't piquing my interest.

D-e-f-

Banned
Announce a LE 3DS XL for this game already, so I can finally own a 3DS! Seriously though has anyone heard anything about a possible limited edition 3DS coming with this game? I'm not into Pokemon, so the X and Y ones aren't piquing my interest.

They announced the Zelda 3DS on November 8 in 2011 and it came out Nov. 25. So there's still time, i guess. It's highly unlikely if you ask me though.

Albo

Would love this and it's a decent price at GAME surprisingly but thinking about whether I should get it for about £5 cheaper elsewhere and maybe even less at tesco's if they even stock it.

Aonuma: Do you hear that Satoru?

Iwata: Wha...What are they?

Aonuma: They're called gaffers. They're my bitches. Their fickleness has no bounds (closes chest)

Iwata: Please understand

Aonuma: Remind me to never open that chest again boss

Iwata: Wherever did you find such a thing?

Aonuma: Reggie sold them to me. He said something not exposing them to bright lights, not getting them wet, and never to let them play zelda after midnight, no matter how much they beg, but who listens to reggie these days anyways so I just gave them to children to play with.

Iwata: (laughs)

Aonuma: Reggie rambled on about bright light can hurt them and how sunlight can kill him. My son never washes them either so I can't stand the smell when I open the chest. They smell like rotten mountain dew and doritos.

Iwata: (laughs)

LAA

Damn, another cool bonus given to a company I dont want to deal with.
Shame, thats perhaps the coolest Nintendo pre-order bonus I've seen from them for a while...

Bah! Gamestop US shows a download code for Oracle of Seasons as their preorder bonus.

I hope that chest is available outside of Europe, I seriously want that.

Top Bottom