• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds GAME-exclusive pre-order bonus is a musical chest

fabprems

eijir7s8w.gif

Ahah !
Think it would be even better if Iwata dropped the classical "(laughs)" or "Please understand" :D

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So many nerds would use that to propose. I don't even have any hype for this but I want that chest a bit.
My first thought as well. "Wonder how long until someone uses that to hold a ring & propose."

Now PLEASE let this come to the US somehow. Pre-order bonus, Club Nintendo reward/day one registration bonus, anything.

Gabe3208

Banned
I think the UK gets these little gifts because of the weak Nintendo fan base there. Whereas here in the US where they make a ton of money, they know we're going to buy their sh*t regardless.

Bulzeeb

fuck this, this could have been the reason to preorder the game well it is not as if I am not buying the game, I'll just buy it later this year but still T_T

D-e-f-

Banned
I've heard that GAME does not include preorder bonuses for international orders. Is there any truth to that?

Probably depends on the size. They shipped the Pikmin 3 keyrings just fine. But they were also tiny. Hoping they don't screw me over on this!

Britprog

The pre order bonus is still not on the game website, shall I wait for it to be put on before i pre order? Or just pre order now?

Vaiim

The pre order bonus is still not on the game website, shall I wait for it to be put on before i pre order? Or just pre order now?

I'd say preorder now (in case they put the price up or run out of stock). But keep an eye on it and be prepared to cancel it and order again if they relist it or something.

Tumo

Amazing, pre-ordered, surprised this isn't a "special edition" for £10 more.

Our 3DS games are typically £35-40 ($56-64) compared to $40 (£25) for USA if that helps ease your pain. You can likely pick it up on eBay for £10-15 (like the Pokeball is now) after release.

Top Bottom