• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds GAME-exclusive pre-order bonus is a musical chest

I'll wait to see if some codes come out otherwise I'm looking elsewhere.
Keep an eye out on vouchercloud. They tend to do 10% off orders >£50 codes. They are unreliable though (this months ones did not work at all...probably a good thing as standard link between worlds was one of the items I was using it on).

Can't help you with the 1p though. I guess gift wrap or something.

D-e-f-

Banned
Yea no thanks GAME. I got my regular copy on preorder for 31 with that one voucher. Not gonna pay 20 pounds for that chest a poster and Link's Awakening DX...

Though that artwork would be sooo nice to have on an actual box :(

Rootbeer

Banned
I can't speak for Europeans but as an American I'd pay $10 more to get the chest + a poster. Please make it happen Gamestop! Cool Zelda merch doesn't come all that often, so I like to get it when I can. I got the Wii U ganondorf figure CE and have been pretty happy with it

D-e-f-

Banned
I can't speak for Europeans but as an American I'd pay $10 more to get the chest + a poster. Please make it happen Gamestop! Cool Zelda merch doesn't come all that often, so I like to get it when I can. I got the Wii U ganondorf figure CE and have been pretty happy with it

But would you pay $16? 'Cause that's how much 10 GBP are in dollars.

D-e-f-

Banned
Aren't Amazon still boycotting Nintendo products??

Hardware. Also, they're not "boycotting," they are merely not directly selling their hardware due to some past issue with quality or something. You know how they have that weird system where when a customer says their device is defective that whole product page gets frozen sometimes until amazon can check it out? I think it was something about the DS-lids and screens or something silly.

Kouriozan

The only Nintendo pre-order bonus Amazon europe (or France) had was the Animal Crossing 3DS figurine and the Luigi's Mansion's Boo ball.
There is still a slight chance I guess.

Why couldn't shopTo get this pre order 'exclusive'?

I was tempted but cant be bothered now, going to just stick with my regular version.

Um I'm a little confused as i preordered from game and well probably cancel it. But where should i preorder to get the chest at the cheapest and well ship to united states.

Edit: game cancelled my order but my question still stands.

maxcriden

Um I'm a little confused as i preordered from game and well probably cancel it. But where should i preorder to get the chest at the cheapest and well ship to united states.

Edit: game cancelled my order but my question still stands.

I'd like to know this too. I'm guessing eBay is going to be the best bet for extra chests....

Lexxism

Canada-GAF heads up

Canada will also get the pre-order bonus for Zelda:ALBW treasure chest at bestbuy. Nice job Nintendo of Canada.

edit: credit to Jinto for posting this.

Frolow

Banned
Any word of this hitting up North America?

How easy is it transferring data 3dsxl to 3ds xl? I wanna ditch my boring blue xl :)

Plus can I still use my 32gb sd card?

It's easy. Just do the normal transfer process and you'll be golden. The old SD card will work fine with no needed tinkering.

Any word of this hitting up North America?

It's easy. Just do the normal transfer process and you'll be golden. The old SD card will work fine with no needed tinkering.

so my old 32gb wont be erased in the process? do i just leave it in the original 3ds xl while it transfers?

agcuz5.gif

Please understand.

Link83

Now available from the Nintendo UK store (Which is basically TheHut/Zavvi group in disguise):-
http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3...r-exclusive-zelda-musical-chest/10848407.html
£39.99 though :/

I wish there was a way to get the game at the standard UK price (£32.99) with the bonus musical chest. Seems unfair that GAME has changed this 'pre-order bonus' into a 'collectors edition' bundle just so they can artificially raise the price to £49.99.

Are there any European online stores with the game and pre-order chest for a reasonable price that ship to the UK?

jeffers

Did you manage to order it ok? What did the total come to with UK shipping costs?

got to shipping, wants 10 eur =/ making it not worth it. couldnt see an option for any other delivery (DHL only)

edit: any other country's store to try?

R0ckman

Is there any actually reason US has gone below Europe in quality via releases and bonuses? I saw things taking a turn in late 2000s but now I'm sure of it. Is it because of how the US can't get its shit together with Nintendo sales compared to other locations?

zroid

Banned
Considering Canada is getting it, it doesn't really make sense for the US not to. It just hasn't been announced yet, probably.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Now available from the Nintendo UK store (Which is basically TheHut/Zavvi group in disguise):-
http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3d.../10848407.html
£39.99 though :/

I wish there was a way to get the game at the standard UK price (£32.99) with the bonus musical chest. Seems unfair that GAME has changed this 'pre-order bonus' into a 'collectors edition' bundle just so they can artificially raise the price to £49.99.

Lets hope Nintendo UK does a small price drop like they did with Bravely Default. :/

£34.99 would be a bit more reasonable.

sphinx

the piano man
if I am buying the zelda Bundle, I am screwed right?

this is just for the separate physical copy, right?

Kup

Aww fuck me. I pre-ordered it from Game and used up the code for the DD of Links Awakening. I can't cancel the pre-order now can I? I guess the poster is worth around £3 so it's not that bad if I can't.

I pre-ordered too and there was some small print about not being able to cancel the order because the digital game code is sent immediately.

Yeah it's on the receipt as a discount.

I wasn't expecting the download code to be given out upon pre-order. Ah well.

I pre-ordered too and there was some small print about not being able to cancel the order because the digital game code is sent immediately.

Yeah thought as much. Cheers.

jeffers

Thanks, just ordered it. For some reason there was no shipping costs (to France)? I'm not familiar with FNAC shipping policy.

yeah was just to UK they stuck on the delivery charge =( (guessing other EU too, just not domestic)

Top Bottom