• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where the fuck is Final Fantasy XV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_castle

This is gonna get locked fast, but I'm frustrated. AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHGHHHHHH

ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

They showed it way too early.

It was obvious to everyone but the craziest zealots that it was still in its early stages of gestation, no matter how hard they tried to act like it wasn't.

Hugstable

Banned
Considering Type 0 is set for 2015, I don't think we'll be expecting FFXV til at at least 2016. We'll start to see more trailers at E3, and then pure gameplay by TGS2015.

Please be Excited

B.K.

Square Enix has a vault, like the one that Disney puts its animated movies into. It's locked away in there.

studyguy

More importantly, curious if the DQ Musou title means that Sony has the DQ series back on lock. That was a lot of fanfare. Would be something major if they locked it down.

Go_Ly_Dow

WHEN THAT SQUARE ENIX LOGO CAME ON MY HEART COMPLETELEY STOP AND THEN THAT DQ THEME PLAYED AND I DIED INSIDE

Dragun619

Dissappointing, no show from SE other than that DQ Heroes.

SE probably waiting for MS if they want to buy time exclusive/content for that too.

Isotope

Man, when that SE logo came up, I got super excited, foolishly thinking it was XV, then figured it was Type-0 HD, then I was surprised in thinking it could have been DQ11, only for it to be a Musou game.

What a ride that was.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
SE has become the worst company ever in this industry.

Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom